Shy about pegging

my Partner asked me to try pegging with Him. i was really unsure at first but decided to give it a go. we do anal so thats not what im uncomfortable about. i dont curently have a propper strap on harness but i tied a butt plug on in a thong style and that worked. He loved it and it felt really good knowing i had made Him really happy but the thing is i felt really self-concious wearing and using it. i

does anyone have any advice on how i can become more confident.

(if i am really going to go for it i woulld idealy like a strap on and harnes that would provide stimulation for me at the same time and t doesnt look too realistic with one of the less bulky harneses. mainly just looking for encouragement at the moment though rather than products)

thanks

Aww, heres afew tips to increase your confidences, you could try and let him back up on the butt plug/dildo himself at his own pace and comfort.

use plenty of lub too. I would say let him do the work to begin with, and communication to is key! yes the rest will come with experience!

I still thinking about those beads I like! Then I can have abit of play myself.

hmm, that sounds good. prahaps that way i wont feel like im trying to inexpertly trying to weald some extra limb and worrying about if im doing it right.

Hi Rag Doll, we are both massive pegging fans, so wanted to comment and try to reassure you. I guess it depends what exactly made you feel self-concious. If it is simply doing it right, then if he is enjoying then you are probably doing it right!

Also many people seem to associate pegging with domination, but it doesn't have to be like that at all, especially if this isn't something you feel comfortable with. We enjoy it much more as quite a romantic act, I enjoy the sensation of receiving, Lucy enjoys my enjoyment, and it allows me to empathise more with her when I give anal sex.

And remember, if you are feeling inexpert or inexperienced, practice makes perfect!

Alex.

:)

acoupleofwankers wrote:

Also many people seem to associate pegging with domination, but it doesn't have to be like that at all, especially if this isn't something you feel comfortable with. We enjoy it much more as quite a romantic act, I enjoy the sensation of receiving, Lucy enjoys my enjoyment, and it allows me to empathise more with her when I give anal sex.

well i do dislike being dom it scares the hell out of me. i like the way you concider it romantic and as a way of empathising. ill try and concider those things more next time.

it is also wearing a strap on. it feels sort of fake and silly and rather akward. he says it looks beauitiful but i just dont think it looks right, i mean: im feemale, of course it isnt right.

i occasionly watch som TS stuff but i just dont like the look for me. thats sort of why i wouldnt like anything too realistic looking. but at the same time nothing bulky so it doesnt feel like (as i mentioned) im wielding a strange extra limb. :)

Well we certainly don't go in for realistic dildos either, totally don't consider it as a cock substitute (as it happens I am bisexual, but I don't really consider that relevant). Shameless self-promotion maybe, but you may find some of the (not too explicit) pics on our blog of interest with regards dildos and harnesses, and showing the softer side of pegging:

http://acoupleofwankers.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/for-love-of-pegging.html

http://acoupleofwankers.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/sinful-strap-on.html

Alex.

aww thanks, your comment about it posibly being a submissive thing i think will realy help. the picturs are very nice too. i especaly like the one with the blue one with shoes on. (blue one reminds be of an elefant a bit )

Well yes, if your OH is new to anal play I maybe wouldn't recommend that one as a beginner's dildo, rather trunk-like...

Alex.

We have a latex strap on, but had a dildo for me ... its ok but not that supportive. Will try and find a better one.

I started my hubby with my finger to begin, then he bought some butt plugs : http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=3539

and has been occasionally wearing these (3 diff sizes) hes managed to get to the middle size one so far. Agree with other comments here, use lots of lube.

Take time, its not something that can be rushed, i.e have him lie on the bed or wherever, relaxed and start by teasing him with a dildo or your finger.. use your hands, a feather or similar to stroke him gently. Get him relaxed. This in turn will turn you on loads.. i guarantee it!!

After a few times i actually began to enjoy being the dom and can slap his ass and make him do things for me. This will come with time. Im not naturally a dom but i find i can switch now.

Good luck x

dont want to look stupid but what is pegging

I think the reply posts and links should give you a clue or search google will give you a more informative answer x

How about a strap that has dildo on the inside, so you can enjoy the feeling of something inside you as well, while you're doing it?

There is no need at all to feel shy or embarrassed about wearing your strapon and pegging. I think my wife looks fantastic with her dildo and harness and I'm sure most other lucky recipients of such favours feel the same about their OH. You really don't need to be into the domination thing - it has never been part of our pegging and again I read on the web of other couples who, like us, just treat it as a different way of loving without any serious role reversal aspects attached.

As for the learner driver aspects I reckon most men will realise that we have the advantage of vast practice with a cock that has nerves to tell you what it's doing and that driving one for the first time without the aid of nerves is quite a tall order. We like using the Share/Feeldoe type double-ender dildos so my wife is being penetrated and enjoying good stimulation while pegging. The sight and sound of her enjoying it (on top of the fantastic sensations) makes the experience fantastic for me.