Shy camilla blow up doll and other dolls

Have been thinking about purchasing the shy Camilla dole for a long time, was wondering if any one owned her and what she was like.

Or if there were any other dolls within that price range you could recommend.

Thanks.

Hi there, unfortunately I can not offer any personal advice on this topic but wanted to bump the thread so it doesn't get lost; I hope that someone can help you out.

KinkyMinxMoo wrote:

Hi there, unfortunately I can not offer any personal advice on this topic but wanted to bump the thread so it doesn't get lost; I hope that someone can help you out.

Hi there, well thank you very much how thoughtful of you :) Was going to try to delete my message as I was a bit embarressed by it, wanting to try a sex doll is not really something pepes admit to lol.

But then I read your response and it would appear it matters not what I would like to try, again, thank you.

All the best.

1 Like

Think now nothing really shocks people anymore. Sex and having orgasms is what makes the world go round. Look at all the sex doll reviews. Also everyone on here is likeminded and am sure you will get responses to help you out. Good luck X

You are more than welcome!

Please do not be embarrased; if there is anywhere in this world to talk about such topics, it is here.

I suppose that sex dolls are less common than say fleshlights and dildos but I think that many many more people would try them if they could afford them; they are quite the investment and not everyone has the money available.

I wish that I could be more help but it isn't something that I have any experience with. Jilly makes a good point of reading the reviews if you havent already, also if you are looking for a specific feature but it doesn't mention it in the description, get in touch with the Lovehoney team who would be more than happy to answer questions although they cant offer personal experience of course. I really hope that you get what you are looking for.

I really want a sex doll, but I've always felt the inflatable type would not satisfy me, and would just be awkward and unsexy. Maybe I'm wrong - I'm sure they are much better designed than the novelty ones at stag parties!

For me personally, it would have to be one of the super-expensive silicone ones, or nothing.

I hope you find one that works for you. Remember Lovehoney do offer a very generous guarantee/returns system - so you can contact them, if it turns out to be not the doll of your dreams.

Thank you for all the replies. I will just go with the one I mentioned in the title as it had some good reviews. Thanks again.

DanceswithPenguins wrote:

Thank you for all the replies. I will just go with the one I mentioned in the title as it had some good reviews. Thanks again.

I'd be interested to hear how it goes!

I will most certainly wright a review :)