Shy man

I have been with a shy man. For the last 3 years I have to say that as a turn on to me. Shy men are the bomb. You can teach them everything that you know. Plus they will add their little nuances as you go along when they become more comfortable with your sexual activity. It makes for a wonderful time very orgasmic!

9 Likes

If you have found something that works then stay with it. Your profile photo looks cracking :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

That’s lovely to hear!
Would also suggest making sure your man knows his own needs are just as important, and might of course be different to your own. That way it becomes a wonderful learning experience for both.
Remember what they say about the quiet ones? :smiley:

@Faith69 I have always been shy well at least until I get to know someone anyway ! :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

The quiet ones are reputed to be the “worse” !!!

I can definitely second that shy guys are fun! It’s been amusing watching the OH get, uhh, corrupted? Perhaps that’s the word.

1 Like

That sounds lovely how you’ve found someone who you enjoy exploring and having intercourse with, a great dynamic :smiley: