Shy Nipples! (And nipple vibes)

Ok, so I am loving it when the OH pinches and sucks my niplles during sex lately, and I have begun to think about getting some kind of vibrating nipple toy for when I'm having fun alone. I like the idea of vibrating nipple clamps because I can get a nice little pinching sensation as well as some lovely vibrations.

That would be all well and good, but I have very shy nipples! They are happy to come out with a bit of teasing, but they retract again quite quickly and are naturally flat on a normal basis, so I was wondering if nipple clamps would even stay on??

Anyone got any suggestions/tips or similar experiences with troublesome shy nips!? :)

Going to see if I can find the thread or the info on this - Nymphomaniac and someone else was discussing this a few weeks back.....

There was one nipple clamp that got a no as it kept popping off but I think there was a 'winner' that worked...... can't remember where it was.

I'll be back

Angel x

I think this was the reveiw that kicked off the conversation (although I know not vibrating, they are pretty lol)

Fresh Vegan-Friendly Beaded Nipple Huggers (2 pack)&reviewid=32309#customer_reviews

Hello kitty, I have flat nipples as well and I am thinking about getting nipple clamps as well, I am still choosing which I will go for. I am actually finding that after some stimulation they seem to be more erect from longer, but I am still annoyed with them.

Dirty Red Angel: I think we were discussing clit clamps I think. There was a threat on nipple clamps as well.

That threat was : http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/354779-vibrating-nipple-clamps-that-stay-on/

'Ello,

The nipple toys that DRA linked aren't really the same as clamps. They are basically nipple jewellery, I've purchased more nipple jewellery like this but very different in how you adjust the loop. The one's linked aren't as easy as others to adjust but I was able to adjust them to be rather small, just took a few mins and a little strength. I don't really have shy nipples but have very very tiny ones, and found these very good. They did help my nipples stay perkier for longer even after use. They didn't cause much pleasure or pain, but did highten sensations when being played with during foreplay.

I'm just wondering have you tried any form of suckers? Some can help increase nipple size/ length/ perkiness over time if used often.

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

I'm just wondering have you tried any form of suckers? Some can help increase nipple size/ length/ perkiness over time if used often.

Really? Hmmm... I may consider trying those. As I have flat nipples and I am not completely happy with it. I think I am going to read reviews on those to see if any mention it. Or is there a threat on it?

Laveila wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Really? Hmmm... I may consider trying those. As I have flat nipples and I am not completely happy with it. I think I am going to read reviews on those to see if any mention it. Or is there a threat on it?

I'm not sure if the standard suckers have the same effect. I'll try and find the website for them. and I'll have a look to see if there's any similar on LH.

1 Like

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

'Ello,

The nipple toys that DRA linked aren't really the same as clamps. They are basically nipple jewellery, I've purchased more nipple jewellery like this but very different in how you adjust the loop. The one's linked aren't as easy as others to adjust but I was able to adjust them to be rather small, just took a few mins and a little strength. I don't really have shy nipples but have very very tiny ones, and found these very good. They did help my nipples stay perkier for longer even after use. They didn't cause much pleasure or pain, but did highten sensations when being played with during foreplay.

Ah, sorry - bad info by me all round LOL

I could swear someone was talking about it and thought this is where it came from. Shall respectfully dive back out of this thread now lol

Angel x

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

Laveila wrote:

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

I'm not sure if the standard suckers have the same effect. I'll try and find the website for them. and I'll have a look to see if there's any similar on LH.

I actually looked at Kasumi review

Perfect Nipple Suckers&reviewid=33843#customer_reviews

And she mentions she had inverted nipple, so maybe I can try these. They are not pricey.

That's a good idea. These ones are a little similar in design to the type I was talking about: http://search.lovehoney.co.uk/search?p=Q&w=cock+locker+nipple

They also say they will help change size. Still looking for that website though.

oh the perfect nipple suckers can be purchased with OH! points as well.

I am happy with the size, just not happy that they are flat all the time (apart from reacting to cold air or when touched). And that they can go to flat very fast again. So I think I will have a go with some of these. I guess I love this forum, I seem to learn new things all the time

Laveila wrote:

I actually looked at Kasumi review

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2028&reviewid=33843#customer_reviews

And she mentions she had inverted nipple, so maybe I can try these. They are not pricey.

These have made a huge difference to my nipple which is now no longer inverted. Actually these where one of the reasons why i had to visit the breast clinic recently.

After using the sucker i noticed some discharge coming from my inverted nipple which, combined with other symptons that i had, made me seek medical advice from my GP who was worried about the possibility of IBC and so sent me to the breast clinic but i can happily say after testing looks like it was a false alarm.

I wish i had known about these suckers years ago as the difference it has made to my inverted nipple is amazing.

I hope they work for you Laveila, let us know how you get on External Media

As Laveila wrote you can buy nipple suckers, or you can go to an ironmongers and buy plastic tops to fit over rods. These are half the price and work just as well.

I like the plastic nipple pumps. They look a bit a breast pump (for relieving lactation) but are made in plastic not glass. They cover the entire aureole and suck the entire nipple upwards. Don't leave them on too long if you don't want to risk bruising.

Don't seem to be stocked by Love Honey. LH stocks another sort with rings that fit round the nipple, all I can say is that they are not much good.

Not always @GoGirl12, it depends what mood I’m in. If I’ve been playing with them then they will most likely be erect but if I haven’t touched them then it’s a bit random - sometimes they’ll be erect anyway but most of the time they stay flat. Sometimes they will becone erect if I just look at them or think about them, other times they will stay flat even when i’ve been playing with them. I’m not sure why this happens, I think it’s to do with stress. If I’m generally stressed or anxious then I’m less aroused and my nipples don’t respond, I can still orgasm from clitoral stimulation but my nipples stay flat!