Sideways 69

Has anyone tried the sideways 69 position? What’s the best way to do it? And is it any good?

1 Like

No. Not too sure how it would work effectively. Much prefer traditional with the OH on top.

It works well for us as we're not as young and limber as we used to be.

My wife puts a cushion between her knees to keep her legs open and we're good to go. Deed

Good discussion, thanks folks. This is something I'd love to try but we never have. I find it really hard to give and receive at the same time, so we tend to take it in turns and it all works out in the end.

How do people concentrate on what they are doing, but let go enough to enjoy what their partner is doing at the same time?

I've always imagined side by side, but me on top could work, too.

Side by side works as said above a head on each other’s thigh and it is just about finding a comfortable position for the top leg

We always do side by side. I'm not sure how it ended up that way but it works for us. As others have posted it is just about finding the right angle and keeping the legs open

Yes, it is good. Mostly prefer to be on top of OH and other men, though. He likes it for MM play.

We like it. Also LoveHoney do a blow up cushion which is a fantastic help and easier for me to be comfy while hubby enters me. Ps beautiful pictures Peak cpl x

Tried but give up after a while. Prefer the norm 69 position which is less restrictive in movement.

Yes love it, might just need a pillow under a hip to get levels and alignment right, it's worth taking a bit of time to get comfortable

This is OK as a position with good access but can be a bit restricting if her legs rest on your head. Nicer, in my opinion, to let her sit astride your face, 69ing, and then your tongue can go a little deeper inside and let her juices run naturally downwards.... Plus the bobbing on my cock up and down is better than a sideways movement, which again, is more restricted.

Sideways 69 is mine and my wifes favourite postion to sleep in. She sucks my cock all night like a pacifier and i rest my mouth on her pussy. I usually make her cum and then we drift off to sleep with all her cum/juices on me. We go to sleep most nights like that - been doing this for years. She loves oral and I love the feeling of my cock in her mouth as she gentle sucks it. Sometimes in the night one of us might wake up and give some more oral but usually we have got so used to it we sleep all night like that. I find it most comfortable with my head on her thigh and and her other leg over me resting on a pillow.

I prefer this it’s my favourite!

This is pretty much the only way we do 69, we just prefer it. We’re a very cuddly couple and like the holding on to each other’s bums while we’re at it.

Am just rekindling this thread to say thank you to the members who fixed one of the things that had all but gone away in my sexlife.

My first posts were to do with the fact that I am not allowed anal, (penis inside OH’s bottom) anymore. That I don’t think will ever be fixed.

However, my other sadness was that my OH would not do 69 with her on top anymore as she found it uncomfortable (aching arms etc)

It was suggested we do sideways 69 instead.
I didn’t think it would work but wow it does and so well. I love it and OH seems happy too.

Put basically we lay on our sides, I put my head so one ear is on one beautiful inside thigh and the other beautiful thigh is on top of the other side of my head (ear)… can’t hear much but who cares! I’m sure those here don’t need lessons :laughing:

I’ve then FULL access to lick and gently finger her luscious smooth vagina and clitoris.
Whatsmore, I can squeeze her beautiful peachy bum cheeeks and am also at least allowed to gently rub and sometimes even slightly finger her anus which is right in front of my eyes :flushed: in all its beauty *

We both cum hard - and together if timed right :heart:

Only drawback I can think of is my head gets rather hot! :laughing:

Thank you for the advice, you know who you are x

3 Likes