Signal

What’s your go to signal? How do you let your partner know that you’re keen?

1 Like
  1. Pulling my penis out.
  2. slapping any part of her body with said penis.
    In that order.
18 Likes

He knows I’m always DTF so my signal is more for when I’m not - like today. We were going to, but I’m too sore from laser, so I simply communicated that, but offered to play with just him, which he declined because he wanted me to be able to join in so he’d rather save himself for when I can (i love that man)

Otherwise if I am horny I will text or tell him. I’m working on communicating through just body language, which so far he has enjoyed.

For him he has fun with it, from simply saying “wanna pump?” to climbing on me naked, to caressing and playing with me from behind from wherever he found me, to dirty talk, to downright putting me where he wants me and ripping my clothes off (he has consent to do this whenever).

I heard some people wear a certain coloured scrunchie or light a candle or something. We’ve never done this though, we are somewhat boring and just communicate what we want or need as and when it happens.

8 Likes

Generally once I remove her knickers, put her legs over my shoulders and bury my face in her pussy she takes the hint.

6 Likes

Simple… I tell him to get it out

5 Likes

This made me laugh :joy: my husband is the same, either shaking it at me or chasing me around the house, so romantic!

4 Likes

We men are simple creatures.

4 Likes

Me: licks his arm because I licked it so it’s mine
Him: You wanna play that game?
Me: Yes.

Also happened last weekend:

Me: kisses him seductively
Him: Stop, before this escalates and the only thing that gets done is you.
Me: Whispers When have you ever known me to back down?

This, this is how nothing else gets done :joy:

5 Likes

Grabbing her arse, or sexting.

3 Likes

A simple, “u wanna?” from him, then from me, according to my husband, is that I give him a look lol.

4 Likes

We have a signal, it’s the ceiling fan in the bedroom. we both sleep with it on thru the night. if it is left off as we get into bed, it’s GO time :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I’m always dtf, so wifey has a few ways. Mostly at my bedtime (I work early, so go to bed alone):

• brushing her teeth before coming to tuck me in
  • making it dark in my room at tuck-in time
  • she’ll pee an hour or so before bed

She’s a shy one, always being subtle :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Mornings in the weekend we’ll wake together. She’ll often ask if she can ‘convince’ me to make coffee.
… if I get up before her, she’ll text me downstairs asking if I wanted to come back to bed.

If she ever just says “babe, do you want to f*ck?” one day, I’ll probably be so shocked (and stoked).

1 Like

Always body signals. If I arch my back or respond to touch… it’s good to go.

1 Like

Only reliable signal these days is to use the Signal app to suggest its time to get down/up to it. We use this app as we have no other connects in it and its only displays a notification that a message has arrived and not what it is like the other communication apps we use.

So our signal is to use Signal!

2 Likes

@Nvravrg69 I love this signal!

1 Like

I’m always up for it…but when he shuts the window…I know what’s cumming.

2 Likes

A gentle tickle up the inside of the thigh, gets OH going rapidly

1 Like

Sounds exciting!

Oooo I need to look this app up !!!