silent or a screamer?

I make no noise when having sex but I'm quite anyway.

Hella Rouge (LH) wrote:

I have a habit of being too loud when very drunk, I don't think it's attractive. I also bite sometimes, not good. Haha.

It does seem to me that the Dominant ones who won't have a gag in their mouths are the ones that could use them the most at times ;)

Im very submissive but I just cant hold in the noise and my OH loves it which is gd. When i've HAD to be quiet (kids) I find biting on somthing helps so many a time ive been left with bite marks on my hand or arm =S. I'm sure using a gag would be easier but I just dont find them sexually attractive at all.

We're both quiet moaners, not silent, and not screamers :)

Noisy one here. I can't help it, it's entirely involuntary and if I concentrate on trying to shut up, I find it really hard to orgasm. Makes for some great games...

SS xx

My mister, on the other hand is entirely silent, apart from an occasional immediately pre-orgasmic gutteral groan.

Although he does mutter filth in my ear during foreplay. He knows he's guaranteed a spectacular reaction. I'm a predictable creature!

SS xx

Hella Rouge (LH) wrote:

I have a habit of being too loud when very drunk, I don't think it's attractive. I also bite sometimes, not good. Haha.

It does seem to me that the Dominant ones who won't have a gag in their mouths are the ones that could use them the most at times ;)

I'm a biter! I have a high pain threshold too so I don't realise that when I do it as hard as I do - it hurts!

Mainly only bite in missionary or girl on top (but leaning down) though, I bite his shoulder and leave bruises - eek!

Ax

Hella Rouge (LH) wrote:

Hahahaha I do that too and scratch too hard....it's sometimes just that I get a bit carried away but other times I'm deliberately making a fiesty nuisance of myself in the hope of getting punnished External Media

xxKPxx

I tend to be louder during oral. I feel a little odd being load so its best to groan into a hot pussy!

I'm as loud as I can be then, which isn't very load if you're pushed deep into it! It is harder to be quiet during a good blowjob...

Malteser81 wrote:

Im very submissive but I just cant hold in the noise and my OH loves it which is gd. When i've HAD to be quiet (kids) I find biting on somthing helps so many a time ive been left with bite marks on my hand or arm =S. I'm sure using a gag would be easier but I just dont find them sexually attractive at all.

glad I'm not the only one! If I have to be quiet I'll bite something or I get flashy lights behind my eyes (sometimes get that anyway if it's particularly intense).

Before now when I'm really enjoying it I have made a lot of noise, but for the respect and privacy of our parents myself and my boyfriend prefer to be quiet, but of course be loud enough to let each other know we're having more then a good time. ;)

im a right little screamer

My girlfriend is a noisy finisher and I really enjoy that as it lets me know when I'm doing things right and boosts my ego as well.

I on the other hand have never been one to make a noise while finishing but I do get a shudder or shake. She has told me before she'd prefer it if I was to make noises but that's just not my reaction, it's not that I'm holding it in or anything I just don't make moans and groans etc.

I can be quite loud when its deserved, Even if there are others in the house

I can tend to keep quiet if we are sharing the house with anyone, but if he does something that takes me by surprise I just can't help myself but moan!

When we have the place to ourselves i can get more vocal, but i just wish he would too - for me it's incredibly hot to hear just how much he is enjoying himself too!

x