Silent Orgasm

I always Orgasm silently I know it is an orgasm by the feeling I also laugh silently when hysterical which has always freaked out my best friend Any one else a silent screamer

Yep. Making noises at orgasm takes my attention away from the sensation. If I'm making a noise, I'm not having an orgasm (not that I do very often anyway) but if I go really quiet, then maybe I'm right in the zone and coming.

My first proper girlfriend used to orgasm gently and quietly - just a little moan. I found it very romantic myself. Since then, I've experienced women orgasming in all sorts of ways and loved the variety!

I’m the exact same, I do tend to make a lot of noise until I’m close to orgasm then I’ll just go silent, as said above if I’m making a noise then I’m not focused on enjoying the orgasm for all that’s it is :)

I'm a screamer although I wish I wasn't. Just can't help it 😳

When I used to masturbate "manually" I would also have silent orgasms. But now that I only use toys and the orgasms are way more powerful, I do let out a gasp but it's not super loud or anything (mainly because I still don't want people to hear me).

Yes I think I don't want the neighbours to hear

I'm silent most of the time but then I think that comes from living in house shares for years..

Have to admit, I’m loud until I reach orgasm. At orgasm I go quiet and twitchy.

It depends how good/strong the 'O' is. Normally my baseline orgasms are fairly quiet, though not silent. However, if my husband has put his back into the foreplay (LOL), I have been known to scream. Like last night. When the windows were open, Oooops. And I don't even realise how loud I am until I've done it, I basically take no responsibility for anything I do when I'm at the brink and during. I've asked my husband to put his hand over my mouth but I think he prefers me noisy!

I've learnt to be quiet due to sharing a house and after with kids. My instinct is to moan a lot, but when I reach orgasm I kind of try to focus on that moment so my husband told me I do sounds like I was about to pass out, but it's not loud, it's kind of quiet.

My OH half is, says she never feel likes screaming, just enjoys the waves of content.

Most of the time i can feel her orgasm (very hot) but sometimes when i am going for it i dont notice.