Silent Sex Toys

Hi New to this so here it goes.

Basically I am looking for a quiet sex toy for my partner,we have been together for oer 5 years and trying to explore new things in order to make our sex life better. I have bought a whisper bullet allready and she loved it. Although it was silent she still does not like using it incase it is noisy and the parents can here although it is so quiet.

I realy need a quiet sex toy for her to be comfortable any suggestions, wanting to get G spot toy or rabbit. Has to be quiet

Thankyou

I would reccommend the Lelo Mia (1 or 2) or the Tracey Cox Supersex bullet vibe.

Alternatively, check out this LoveHoney Guide on quiet vibrators - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/buyers-guide/silent-vibes-quiet-vibrators/

Good luck with your search!

Most of Lelo toys are very quiet. The Happy Rabbit is also decently quiet.

another trick you can use is to play music or play with the toy under cover. I know playing under duvet is not that comfortable, but I do it all the time during winter simply because I play before bed and the bedroom is already getting bit colder

I read a thread sometime ago, saying that anything rechargeable tends to be a little quieter as the vibrations are usually softer?

Anything with an amazing buzz though, will usually make a noise! ;)

There's generally no such thing as a 'silent' sex toy, unless you want a dildo :) Vibrators have to make a noise, it's impossible to have vibrations without it, but yes, rechargeable toys tend to be quieter than battery operated ones. Lelo is a great brand, most of their toys are very quiet.

Check out the guide HappilyExperimenting linked but also make sure to watch the videos of any other toys you like. If you can hear the vibrations on the videos then you know that the toy will be loud. I find that there are many other quiet vibrators that aren't on the list. There's one particular one I'm thinking of, the Swoon Shimmy bullet which has unfortunately been discontinued.

how about this suction cup jelly vibe http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16057 it's actually pretty quiet even when even when you've got it mounted on a smooth surface and it can be used with out batteries so either way no danger of anyone hearing it
i personally like to use mine with out batteries and with a vibe like one of these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21149 i don't know how quite that one is but you can get a similar one elsewhere thats supposed to be really quiet mines quite loud and has an LED light in it

Lelo vibes are super quiet

we've had a few vibes that are quiet and a few that are awful noise wise......2/3 thoughts.

if the motor part is clearly visible/external then there's no extra sound deadening even when inserted.

some vibes ( thinking of the lelo gigi we have ) are pretty darn quiet, probably as the motor + material is of a better quality.

we had a vibe i think called the whisperer bought from elsewhere some years back and that was heavily silenced.

With tghe LH returns policy you coudl always buy n test out in a room when no one is around, pop on some low level mood music and stand outside ......i would have thought there's more chance of a pleasure noise being louder than many decent vibes!

@Pink.....vibes can be quiet, its only the motor noise that one should hear and it depends on how god that is and whether the 'container' is likely to contain most/some/any of its noise. after all its just a tiny whirring motor with a small offset weight to unbalance the motor itself. Ones that sound like a swarm of bees in a biscuit tin are often the ones sited in a harder plastic with no deadening.

lelo soraya -super toy

Lelo Insignia Soraya Luxury Dual-Action Waterproof Vibrator&reviewpage=2#customer_reviews

It's an interesting technical challenge. As you can see from this link :-

http://www.precisionmicrodrives.com/vibrating-vibrator-vibration-motors/vibration-motor-applications-and-usage-guides/massage-and-stimulation-applications

some motor manufacturers have gone into supplying the high-end vibrator market in a big way. Brushless DC motors can be made extremely quiet. They use electronics to do the job the brushes and commutator usually do and do it soundlessly (which the commutator never quite does). The other thing is that the electronics can do 'sine-wave' driving where the current in the coils is controlled to greatly reduce the torque fluctuations common in conventional DC motors that also generate noise.

Sadly, my only uses for such technology have been far less fun than a vibrator. 8-)=

I suspect that the more expensive vibrator manufacturers are trying to create a market above the normal price point (and with a better profit margin) by employing such methods.