Silicone/water based hybrid lubes

I am sure this has been asked before so please feel free to point me in the direction of a previous thread. I have mainly silicone toys in my collection and I know that silicone toys with silicone lubes are a definite no-no but I have recently purchased the sliquid organics natural silk hybrid lube. I have asked LH customer care and although I trust their advice and they said the hybrid lubes are OK to use with good quality silicone toys (I have fun factory, lelo and swan brands), I wanted to ask other members opinions and ask if anyone has tried using them with their silicone toys and if it had any adverse reaction or effect either immediately or in the long run over longer periods of repeated use? Thanks in advance

If you're wanting to use a hybrid lube, then I would do a patch test on the base of your toy beforehand. If there's no reaction, then you should be ok to use it.

We use Liquid Silk (part silicone) and Pjur Original (100% silicone) with all our silicone toys with no issue at all (the toys are all Fun Factory, Tantus or other good brands). Patch test is a good idea of course but we have never seen a problem yet.

Hi there, Just to add that there is also the new hybrid coconut lube, which really does feel like a silicone hybrid lube without the silicone. This product is also totally safe to use with silicone toys. I have written a review on this one :) x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36108

Thank you all for your advice and that's a good spot scorpius12. I didnt notice this one but unfortunately I like my ingredients to be a bit more clean due to sensitivities and personal preferences with only using natural products on both my skin and down there. I have just noticed the yes oil based lube that I have just ordered. I know this won't be compatible with condoms but have watched the video on it with Annabelle Knight and read the lube guide and states it's suitable for use with all toys.