Since the new year ive been extremely horny all the time,when i see my neighbour...

I dont know whats up with me since the new year ive been soso horny allday everyday,ive been masturbating everyday and after ive cummeed im still horny,sex has been great. Ive been waiting for Feb 14th since xmas because ive bought some cool sex toys for that day,the vibraexciter so maybe its the waiting thats getting me more hornier???

Even though ive happy with my g/f when i see a certain woman who lives very near me,i get even hornier and i think about her if only she came in for a cup of tea,i would love to ask her some questions and have a very mucky Conversation,ive known her for a bit and allways had a crush on her way before i met my g/f

Things i think of her when i walk past her or have a quick chat:

I allways wonder what sexy underwear she is wearing and i try to imagine what they look like on her,Mmmmm thongs would look great on her

If she ever goes commando and if she does how often,and think she could be right now

If she is shaven or not,either way i would love to see her naked

I love to know what it would be like kissing her French Kissing Mmmmmm

Also this is what i would love to say if she came in for tea and a chat

Somehow i would like to ask her if she has ever had any fun sex toys that she wears while out,Omy god if she said yes that would be it,i would ask if i could see her wearing it. if she said no i would ask if i could buy her something so she could try it out.

I would love to find out if she also has a naughty mind and ask her how she likes to masturbate...

God so much more even by typing this small amount im hard,so i better stop as ive got to go out soon and not got the time to masturbate

I just wish i had a photo of her Mmmmm

Or her underwear when she has been excited and its left a nice damp patch

bloody hell mate, i'd keep those thoughts in check. next stop Stalker City

LoL Hey yea i could do a bit of a stalker nutter,Na i dont think so...

But ive been told she is a bit of a minx,i reckon if i was single we could have a right mess around.we use to get on in a flirty way when we saw each other

its prob the fact that you've heard that she's a bit of a minx that makes her too appealing to you.. concentrate on your gf jezzer, she should be all the woman you need and want. Lookings ok, but thinking like that is a lil too much, keep it in check mate!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=5223

A present for Jezzer :P

Yes it doesn't help me knowing that she can be real naughty,but its just a fantasy... but a good one at that,yes my g/f is all that i want&need

Hey thanks crayola ill give you my address so you can send it asap lol

actually thats a pretty cool item,and i wouldn't mind trying it out,but its a bit pricey... such a shame