Since update reviews have my real name?

Hi, I’ve just noticed when checking my reviews that since the website updated my reviews now have my real name and initial (even when I’m not viewing them while signed in). I’ve checked and other people still seem to have their username (like Peitho).

Is this a glitch? Just random? Or is there something in my preferences i need to change? Has anyone else had/noticed this issue?

oh my god I hope they don’t do this to me!

Mine still show as Ms Sub. I know there’s a bit that says what username you want to use, have you done that? @Lovehoney_Brenna are you able to help @Ace12345 out with this? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’ve had a look and i can’t find that section, can you direct me to where it is to see if this fixes it?

Your username will be displayed as the name you enter into this box when submitting your reviews:

6 Likes

When you submit a review for a normal live product it asks what name you want to use, if you submit something other than your profile name it will then change all your previous reviews to match… I think you must have popped a review up a recently with the your real name :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Ah right ok. This issue has appeared with my old reviews though so i haven’t done this yet, it’s my old reviews that seem to have changed (they definitely said Ace before)

I haven’t reviewed anything for a while though so i don’t understand why it’s changed
Edit: i just checked, i don’t think I’ve reviewed anything since November

I’m getting it changed back for you at the moment!

5 Likes

Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

:smiley:

5 Likes