Single at 60

At 60 I find myself single after the loss of my wife. Have always been active particularly in the area of role reversal, male chastity. Is 60 too old, am I destined to sit in a chair and only replay great sex in my mind?

3 Likes

60 is relatively young. people a lot older than yourself indulge in their fantasies, fetishes ect. That saying, you’re never too old!

3 Likes

Thanks for that, it is very encouraging to know, now the looking for someone can start, it’s a frightening prospect, there has only been 1 woman so trying to start again is going to be quite daunting, onward and up!

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that @Blueballs18, I hope you enjoy the forum :+1:

1 Like

Thanks very much

1 Like

You are never too old to make fantasy into reality if you really want to keep smiling stay positive and enjoy life :hugs:

1 Like

edited by mod

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear of your loss but no, don’t be ridiculous, absolutely not too old to find a fulfilling sex life again!

1 Like

Hi and welcome

1 Like

Thank you all for your positive encouragement, it means a lot.

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Hey 60 not old, young at heart… Time to open the doors and see if you can find your next love…
Dontvsit back and vegitate!!

1 Like

We’re both 70 and we started our female led male chastity relationship 2 years ago. It’s slowly morphing into a sub/domme arrangement. We love it.

You’re not too old.

Welcome back :wave::wave: @Blueballs18

No way…get out there…lots of people single and even more still enjoying a sex life in their 60’s…

Go for it

1 Like

Sorry to hear about your loss.

To second everyone else though, 60 is not too old. Plenty of people on here are in the 50+ age bracket.
Chastity is a game you can still play solo (people have suggested doing it with dice to determine length of time your locked up, number times your edged etc).
There is also a nice thread Here where we throw about solo bdsm ideas. So that might be a good one to read through

1 Like

Hi, It’s literally up to you.
It may take time to get back into what you enjoyed after your loss,but don’t give up.
Keep enjoying that part of your life :blush:

1 Like

@Blueballs18 Condolences for your loss . I have almost lost my wife at least 7 times and often thought it was the end . She is still with me . Each time the emotional toll was great . I am a young 64 and am horny as when I was in my 20s . You are not too old at all . My Dad’s old fishing buddy who I stop by and visit with lost his wife 3 years ago and some time last year I dropped by and he has a new lady friend . He just turned 90 ! My motorcycling buddy’s grandfather has outlived three wives . He hits three different senior dances a week and has three “girlfriends” , he just turned 81 . I imagine it may be a bit scary getting back out there , but I would guess you have been through much scarier and difficult things . Best of luck .

4 Likes

@Blueballs18 . No reason you have to be. There are plenty of people of both sexes looking for partners at 60.
If you still feel and want to be sexually active there will be a woman who feels the same.
Keep us posted and good searching.

1 Like

There was a 60 year old lady on Naked Attraction the other night looking for a man with a large penis. I don’t think her Victoria Sponge is going to be welcome at her church coffee mornings any more though after she told everyone where she liked to put it. :speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

Absolutely not to old I myself am due to find the big 60 very soon and have no intention of stopping​:blush:

1 Like