Single for Valentines? What are your plans?

lol yeah it's easy to overlook it when it either doesn't mean that much, or like me.. single. lol.

I'll be visiting the bottom of the bottle.

Awww Velvet... maybe indulge in a little pampering for yourself... xx

Nice name btw... love that band :)

It's just a day, no point in letting it have that much power.

valentines day is depressin when ur single, its jus a reminder that ur alone lol

i have no plans valentines day, it sucks lol

*Hugs* Glam xx

no plans as i am on my own nice bottle of red and a movie sounds like a good plan

Horny Glass Lover wrote:

*Hugs* Glam xx

awww thnks huni x

welcome Glam. Sounds nice Benjy... bottle of wine, film... early night with some LH toys lol :D

I've sent out a toy to a lucky member from their wishlist, I hope they enjoy it!

Awww thats cool, some one is in for a treat. You seems real nice, that's what I love about LH... everyone is sharing and understanding. It's a great place to pick up tips and share stories etc...

i will be alone :( hope u all ave a good night.

i have someone but not doing anything as its just a day in the year i wouldnt worry about it too much

Mr-Mrs-Sexy wrote:

i have someone but not doing anything as its just a day in the year i wouldnt worry about it too much

true but its still nice to have some1

i agree toying

you not online tonight

@ horny glass lover that sounds good 2 rg the toys but mine has just broke :-(

Awww no :( What was it? xxx

i'm officially on my own for valentines day. my date has ditched me for someone else :(

I'm taking 3, yes 3, fine young men to london for the day, sight seeing lunch a museum and Harrods. Wonder if one of them will treat me for a change hehe!