Single for Valentines? What are your plans?

There are plenty of loved up couples for Valentines day, but I was wondering what all us singles were upto?

Me, I might avoid another dodgy date lol and opt for a night of indulgence with something nice from LoveHoney :D Anyone else have plans?

Frankly, no.

I'm having a small operation the day after, so i'll be preparing myself for that. Although, Im open to suggestions, or invites :)

Sounds like a good way to spend any day HGL!

i might treat myself to the 8 speed wand :) its a much better gift than champagne and flowers anyway :)

valentines day dosent mean anything to me so i dont really do anything special. tis just another day single or no

however the craft i do has some goregeous heart trimmed table linen designs, but the cloth is £30 alone, so may see how finances go

what craft is that sweetlove666?

Pub quiz.

x

Sorry my nets been down with all the bad weather. Brockleyfox hope all goes well. Seems like a few of us have the right idea... Lovehoney to the rescue lol. Time for some new glass :D lol

Thank you HGL. It's been a while comming, but i'm... i'm realy not looking forward to it. I have baught myself a new stroker though, which so far has been amazing! So much better than my last one. Although the hole at the top does tend to make it a bit noisey. (even between my pillows) Hope you get a lovelly new glass toy in time for the 14thxx

Awwww well I'm sure all will go well. :) Ouuu sounds nice. Although that's another reason I love glass... silence lol (Well apart from me lol) I have my eye on a few bits, hope you have fun on Val's day... :) xx

ive got a gf but both think valentines is a waste of money

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SHOW YOUR LOVE ON 1 DAY A YEAR

LIKE US WE SHOW ARE LOVE TO EACH OTHER NEARLY EVERY DAY, WITH KISS OR CUDDLE

we buy gifts for eachother ( not allways from LH ) when the mood takes us

who needs feb 14TH ITS JUST ANOTHER DAY IN A YEAR

Scarlet Couple wrote:

what craft is that sweetlove666?

oh cross stitch. it's a tablecloth with special pannels in it.

I'm going on my 2nd date tomorrow night, so if all goes well, he has asked if he could come over to mine for valentines, in the evening, with a takeaway, bottle of wine and a sneaky look through my toy collection lol

If not, I'll be going through my LH toy collection lol

I always single, so no change for me, but I might send a gift to a lucky lovehoney member wishlist.....

Also I will say a good valentines to all the single people I know and give an cheaky smile.

Blueeyes that's great, hope you have a wonderful time :) Alwayssingle... you seem real nice, i'm real sure you won't be single for ever lol... unless you choose of course lol. :)

alwayssingle:( wrote:

I always single, so no change for me, but I might send a gift to a lucky lovehoney member wishlist.....

Also I will say a good valentines to all the single people I know and give an cheaky smile.

i'd take you on a date :)

Meeting some one for the first time for a lunch time meal so fingers crossed for an enjoyable day

oh ok im free if u need company...lol

There you go alwayssingle... the offers are flooding in lol :)

Me on the other hand.. i think i'll be taking ben & Jerry's to bed lol

If I'm bothered on the day, I'll put on some favourite music to lift my mood. Chances are I won't remember until a few days later though when I wonder where all of the V'day advertising has gone. %-)