Single life !,,

Single life is so boring. Y is it u r always horny. And can't find the right person to open up 2?
X

Nothing is boring but a frame of mind :)

I'm bored lol
X

I have been single for a while.
X

Can be tough but then sometimes I hear my friends talking about how stressful their homelife is with their partners, someone telling them what can and can't be done, seeking permission from them, having to always be thinking bout what household chores need doing etc, whereas I can do what I like, when I like with whom I like. If my house looks messy, it's only me seeing it, if I want to sit around in comfy yet unsexy PJs I can do, if I want beans on toast for my tea I have it... Perhaps I'm just a selfish bitch ;)

But, don't get me wrong, I miss the companionship, the hugs & kisses, and of course the sex, always miss the sex... Perhaps this is just one of those things where we wish for what we haven't got and yet when we get it, we don't appear to want it... dunno *shrugs*

I like selfish ppl lol ;)
See I'm a down to earth in a relationship I treat ppl right but we can do what we want if u wann get drun crack on u wanna ware un sexy pjs crack on. U wanna go on a girls holiday I will give u a lift lol. ( just no cheating is my rule )

Haha.. I'm not all that selfish, apart from where my favourite crisps are concerned ;)

I'm like you, no cheating, but very relaxed in a relationship but again that can go wrong, as have been accused in the past of not caring enough because I didn't nag, whinge etc... so it's a fine line to balance on it seems.

Life is to short to nag lol.
Live life to the full !
X

I don't even know what it's like to be in a proper relationship...being single is just the norm for me. :/ x

Well said AA!

For me, I've just never found the right person to click with so that a relationshiip could work. There was one potential guy though, but it turned out that although our personalities clicked from the start, he turned out to be a bit of a player. I was like, noooo thankyou!

The religion I was born into doesn't exactly help matters either...

I hate single life but what I will say is that I would rather be single than open up to the wrong person (which unfortunately I have done in the past)

I'm single again (Oct) after living with the wife and kids for 12 yrs and find it's swings and roundabouts.

1 day I can be as lonely as hell, but other days I want to be alone.

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

Can be tough but then sometimes I hear my friends talking about how stressful their homelife is with their partners, someone telling them what can and can't be done, seeking permission from them, having to always be thinking bout what household chores need doing etc, whereas I can do what I like, when I like with whom I like. If my house looks messy, it's only me seeing it, if I want to sit around in comfy yet unsexy PJs I can do, if I want beans on toast for my tea I have it... Perhaps I'm just a selfish bitch ;)

But, don't get me wrong, I miss the companionship, the hugs & kisses, and of course the sex, always miss the sex... Perhaps this is just one of those things where we wish for what we haven't got and yet when we get it, we don't appear to want it... dunno *shrugs*

With you there I just coe out of a 9 yr relationship !

chylly fox wrote:

I'm single again (Oct) after living with the wife and kids for 12 yrs and find it's swings and roundabouts.

1 day I can be as lonely as hell, but other days I want to be alone.

Yeah have days of like god im lonely and otheres where i am fine

I suppose it's different for everyone. I was single for just over two years and lived alone Mon to Fri as I had my kids for the weekends so my weekends were wiped out big time. But I quite enjoyed my own solitary company for that time to be honest.

My house was spotless then and I could walk straight out of the shower and eat delivery pizza naked watching a good movie with a beer.

Then the bloody kids came to live with me! Swines.

SEXYGET 69 wrote

Then the bloody kids came to live with me! Swines.

Thats means they had so much for 2 days of the week they wanted you 7 days a week 24/7

I'm kidding! I fought for them through the courts KF. So I was glad they came back but I did enjoy my single time!

They're 14 and 20 now and still a pain in my arse! ;)

If im honest, im 22 and i wouldnt know how to be single. I have always had fairly long relationships, when in school my mates and their boyfriends lasted a week or 2 i was in 6/7/8 month relationships. I was with my ex for 2 and a half years and left him for my OH who i have now been with for 3 years. xx

KinkyFuckery wrote:

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

With you there I just coe out of a 9 yr relationship !

I agree with you too, I am just out of a 10 year relationship and enjoying being single most of the time but I do miss the companionship ( and sex). however being in a bad relationship can be just as lonely as being single. I am just going to make the most of being single for now and hopefully one day i will find a great guy to share my life with again ;-)