Sites to chat to other couples

Hi,

Recently my wife and I have been talking more about sex generally (which is great), but we fancy talking to other couples about them and their sex lives to get to know them. Just to explore/understand ourselves a bit more. We wouldn’t dream of talking to our friends about stuff(cringe), so that is not an option. Does anyone have any good recommendations for sites where you can create accounts and chat in private via messages? Not interested in live chat, cams or live chat things, or meeting up either.

1 Like

Hello and welcome back @Shufty :slightly_smiling_face:

We stick to chatting openly on this forum. You get a much wider set of opinions, and we’re anonymous enough for it not to be embarrassing. :slightly_smiling_face:

What would you like to know

I agree with @Ian_Chimp this would be a great place to do that.

Agreed - there are lots of people here to chat about all sexual matters :blush:

3 Likes

We are an open bunch so feel free to chat and ask any questions

1 Like

We would love to do that too! We are a couple who feel comfortable enough to chat with our friends about most things, but it’s always fun to share stories and ideas! Sign me up!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can chat about pretty much anything on here as long as it sticks to the Forum Rules. :slightly_smiling_face: The search is great now too, so finding topics on the things you want to chat about is easier than ever. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for all the replies. The forum is great - often here lurking for tips, but I probably should have explained better. We’re looking for a place where like minded couples can find each other for friendship, but in the knowledge that you can be open and upfront about stuff that we just can’t talk to friends about now. We’ve just known them too long already :sweat_smile: and wouldn’t want to spring the subject on unsuspecting people.

I don’t think such a site exists. It’s a bit niche. Everything seems to be singles looking for sex sites, hardcore swinging sites. I mean is there even a site for couples to find other couples as friends? It’s hard enough to meet new people as it is with kids etc. and with covid :unamused:

Sorry this has gone off on a bit of a tangent.

2 Likes

We don’t talk to our friends about anything like this, together or separate.

2 Likes

Why not?? That’s quite interesting, @Shufty what do you think is holding you back from opening up about it or holding them back from talking about that stuff with you??

I agree that it’s not so easy in making the transition from “friends who don’t talk about sexual things with each other” and “friends who say absolutely everything about their private lives” but once you successful make that leap, honestly it adds a whole another level to your friendship and makes you feel closer as friends for sharing! :slight_smile:

1 Like

There was a site Chimp posted on a previous thread some time ago - UKSF2. They seem to have a chat system between members.

Obviously they have their own rules but are nowhere near as restrictive as the LH forum who dropped the private chatting function ages ago.

@Shufty

My hubby and I have made a really lovely group of friends, mainly couples - from a swingers site.
Some people are there just for the sex but some people are there to connect with others, not necessarily sexually.
A lot of people are looking to make friends, with the potential of developing into something else, or maybe not - that’s where communication comes into play.

2 Likes

I like how you broke this down an thats our goal as well!!

2 Likes