Size/compatibility guide for wand attachments?

Could we have a size/compatibility guide for wand attachments?

There is a multitude of wands on the market now and looking it can be a bit confusing what can fit what wand heads

We have a classic LH one and think its got a larger head around 7.5 inches

There used to be a guide in the advice section which did exactly what you are looking for but the current wand attachment guide in the new website is nothing like as informative.

I thought there used to be, now there is a multitude of wands from LH alone both standard and mini not to mention all the other brands.
I made the mistake of ordering one that is clearly not going to fit :scream_cat:

Without having all of them in front of me I can’t tell you what ones are similar sizes and what can fit what? Naturally if LH would like to send me and my glamorous assistant one of each of the wands and all the attachments I’m sure as a qualified engineer I could formulate a guide :wink:

I think the UK site only has 9 attachments at the minute? Let’s see if we can bash a guide together. :slightly_smiling_face:

                    Size/Circ. Product Page Says: Forum Says:
Lovehoney Queen G G-Spot Mini Wand Attachment

£14.99
small “The G-spot wand attachment is designed to fit any mini wand vibrator, however we recommend the Lovehoney Deluxe Mini Metallic Massager for the perfect pairing.” LH Mini
Lovehoney Butterfly Bliss Clitoral Mini Wand Attachment

£14.99
small “This attachment is designed to fit any mini wand vibrator, however we recommend the Lovehoney Deluxe Mini Metallic Massager for the perfect pairing.” LH Mini
Mantric Bunny Ears Wand Attachment
:us: $16.99
small “Specifically designed to perfectly fit over the top of the [Mantric] wand”
Lovehoney G-Spot Pleaser Magic Wand Attachment

£19.99
7.5" LH Classic
LH Deluxe
Lovehoney Deluxe Wand Silicone G-Spot Head Attachment

£19.99
? “Compatible with Lovehoney Deluxe wand vibrators, and Lovehoney Desire Luxury Magic Wand Vibrator.” LH Classic
LH Deluxe
Lovehoney Hummer Deluxe Male Masturbator Wand Attachment

£19.99
7" “Suitable for wands with a 7.5 - 8 inch circumference” LH Classic
LH Deluxe
Doc Johnson Head Teaser Male Masturbator Wand Attachment

£19.99
~4.7"
(but very stretchy)
“fits most wand-style vibrators” LH Classic
Wand Essentials Flutter Tip Magic Wand Attachment

£24.99
7" LH Classic
Bodywand Rabbit Magic Wand Attachment

£29.99
7" “7-inch circumference compatible with most standard wand vibrators” LH Classic
Doxy Number 3 Black Silicone Rabbit Wand Attachment

£29.99
“luxury attachment that transforms the Doxy 3 into a rumbly rabbit”

The info on the product pages isn’t the most consistent. Can anybody help fill in the blanks? :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Well looking at the discriptions of a few of the LH wands (heads up we are all in imperial here)

Lovehoney classic mains = 7.5inch circumference

Lovehoney deluxe mains = 8inch circumference

Lovehoney deluxe rechargeable = 4.5 inch
circumference

Lovehoney micro = 3.5 inch circumference

Now I looked at one product that says it fits “Lovehoney Desire Luxury Magic Wand Vibrator” and LH Web chat person said the same but I can’t see product data on this model so assumed it is discontinued?

I can confirm that the https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex/sex-toy-essentials/sex-toy-bondage-essentials/p/lovehoney-hummer-deluxe-male-masturbator-wand-attachment/a37719g69898.html
will fit the LH classic mains as its really stretchy would say it would go on one a bit larger

4 Likes

The first 2 are designed for the Lovehoney Mini Wand

The majority of the list are designed for the Lovehoney Deluxe and Classic. They may fit on the Lelo Smart Wand 2 and Doxy Original/Die Cast but I believe both companies have said no attachments fit their wands. Also be aware some of the attachments are soft plastic so have the possibility of interacting with wands with silicone heads (it will probably be fine, but if you are spending Lelo money on a wand, might be worth being cautious).

The Doxy 3 Rabbit will only fit the Doxy 3/3R due to the way it screws onto the wand.

Unless a company specifically designs attachments for their wand, most attachments on the market are going to be designed to fit the full sized wands like the Lovehoney Classic and Deluxe or the Hitachi.

3 Likes

If anybody has an attachment and knows that it fits a certain wand (even if it’s only ‘just-about’) shout out and I’ll add it to the grid. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

I think I’m alright adding LH Deluxe and LH Classic to all but the Mini-Wand and Doxy 3 one?

I can also confirm this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex/sex-toy-essentials/sex-toy-bondage-essentials/p/lovehoney-deluxe-wand-silicone-g-spot-head-attachment/a37228g68747.html does fit the LH classic mains wand tight enough to use effectively and needs to be pulled to remove.
Even though been told by LH customer services via web chat would only fit the deluxe mains wand it fits the classic fine?

I thought it looked it was an identical one it was fitted on in the product pictures :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have added a couple of bits to the “Forum Says” column. :+1: If anybody else has an any of the attachments and knows they fit a certain wand please sing out. :slightly_smiling_face:

(and I can also add in any others that may be sold on the different international LH sites if there’s any interest? I haven’t looked though, so there may not be any :slightly_smiling_face:)

Top work ian_chimp exactly what is needed

I probably should have added the classic is on the bottom end of the last item I mentioned but was fine even when she wrenches it over hard for that magical spot

Wand head needs to be 7.5 inch diameter or more and probably why it was recommended for the deluxe. On the box it shows it fitted over the classic even!

1 Like

@Lovehoney_Brenna is back from her Christmas jollies now, so we may be able to tap into her knowledge base to fill in some of the others. :slightly_smiling_face::crossed_fingers:

This one is live in US :slight_smile:

1 Like

Excellent, thank you. :slightly_smiling_face::+1: Have you got any insider knowledge of what wands some of the others in the table can fit?

The Doc J, Flutter and Bodywand are all shown in the video on a LH Classic so I assume they all fit that one at least :thinking:

Lovehoney Hummer Deluxe Male Masturbator Wand Attachment: 7" Circumference

Doc J: 1.5" Diameter (???)

Flutter: 7" Circumference

Bodywand: 7" Circumference

1 Like

Thank you. :slightly_smiling_face: I’ve added them in.

That one would give a circumference of 4.7", which seems a little small?

It might be the resting size - I think that one is super stretchy!

1 Like