Sizing

I was browsing the lingerie today and came across the princess role play outfits clearly inspired by Disney. Being mad on all things Disney I was instantly excited that is until I saw the sizing. XL is 12-14, really!! I’m plus size and in the 18-20 sort of size range and Lovehoneys own range of plus size lingerie is totally amazing proven by the 60+ items I currently own. One of the items in question is https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39360 It’s a bralette and panties. Could the manufacturer not spare an additional 5cm of fabric to offer bigger sizes! Rant over and back to the slim fast!

Hey Lou Lou I'm also a size 18/20. I see exactly where your coming from ! I have a few extra curves but I own them but to hear that you more than ' extra large ' when actually there is nothing wronge with you and you look as good as the next girl is quite a confidence kick isn't it. I love lovehoney plus size though ! Don't let cloths sizing make you change who you are though. Only slim if it's what you want and not because you feel dictated to !

It's devastating. I adore disney and would quite possibly trade my husband for one of those sets, same with the DC knickers. Shame my ass is too wide. Some companies only cater for certain sizes or only provide certain sizes to companies depending what is in demand. I hate an xl being a 14-16, it gives everyone a negative feeling I think. Much like in tkmaxx, I went to try on an xl pair of jeans. They were a 14! No wonder I almost got stuck in them.

I fully understand how annoying it is if the desired item is not availabe in ones size, and calling 12 - 14 XL is ridiculous indeed. Though it proves a point I've wanted to make for some time: Don't get hung up on clothing size, as it depends more on the manufacturer than on you (I've shorts in S and L and both fit).

Would it console you if I said that I don't see any connections between the linked bra set and Disney?

I like these Mapale sets too, but the reviews put me off at the moment.