Skinny jeans and thongs

I have enjoyed wearing womens undies on and off for years. My OH doesn't understand why I enjoy it but is happy for me to own and Wear them occasionally. Recently she said that I should wear skinny jeans to which I said know. She throw me a pair of hers to try on to see how they look. I ended up wearing her jeans out a couple of times, so I bought some mens skinny jeans which didn't fit properly so I bought myself some women's skinny jeans and I adore the way they feel, I only wear my knickers under them and always make sure that the top of my knickers are showing ( full whale tail if I'm wearing a thong) if I bend over. I have been tucking myself between my legs when I'm out.

Do you think it's hot seeing knickers showing on a guy? What do you think of guys in skinny jeans especially in women's?
Should I carry on tucking myself between my legs or keep it on full show?

I wish my partner was into this!

Guys look hot in skinny jeans - and knickers showing is by far hotter than the 'baggy bum skimming jeans with dirty calvins showing' look favoured by the youths of nowadays!

If you want to tuck and it feels good - carry on, but personally...I'd find it hotter seeing the knickers on show whilst you bend over, then a nice bulge when you turn to face me!

Lady spider would you like to see the obvious sign that he is locked in cage or free?

You must have slim legs!

I don’t like seeing underwear/knickers/thongs showing out of the back of people’s trousers or jeans regardless of their gender. Just doesn’t appeal to me at all.

As for guys in skinny jeans, I think they can look great. Some of my guy friends rock skinny jeans although they are a lot taller than their girlfriends so wouldn’t fit in their jeans. I can’t pull off a skinny jean so if you can, more power to you!

My answer to the tucking question would depend on where you are going. If you’re in a public area where children could be present then I would say tuck. If it’s in the evening at a bar or club then showing may be fine.

I must admit that I'd like to wear a pair of my wife's knickers for a full day. I've tried her knickers on in front of her before just jokingly and must admit that I do find them way more comfortable than men's underwear.
Men's tend to be quite bulky and I'm forever adjusting myself if wearing tightish jeans. Woman's knickers on the other hand are quite lightweight material and actually feel quite sexy and nice to wear. I'm not sure my wife would let me borrow a pair for the full day though!

@ As you wish, yes I have skinny legs, I was told when I was younger that if I shaved them then they would be a sexy pair of women's legs and they haven't changed.

@NatandTom that's pretty much what I do. Even in normal jeans it looks like I have a huge package.

@Michael777 just either put a pair of hers on and wear them for the day or buy a pair and see how it goes.

Loves Fun...hell now you're asking lol!! I won't lie to you, until recently I'd never seen a cock cage!! But now I've seen one I desperately want Mr spider to have one - he isn't to sure about it though... he hates pain and as the dom in our repationship he can't see the point. :/ So I'll say either is dead horny - but you are talking to a woman who has only recently discovered her sex drive after 10 dry years....so virtually everything is horny to me lol

Ladyspider I have one cage and have another on order. My OH can't see the point in them, though she does have the key on her car keys. I find it such a turn on that she has control. My normally fairly dominate so love the reversal. I have tried to get her to agree that I have to ask permission if I want to play or orgasm, she seems keaner with this idea but I'm hoping that this is just a starting point.

Not a fan of skinny jeans, my hubby prefers the fit of womens jeans more than mens. So many mens jeans are baggy enough to jam two hands down the front, and that kind of frumpiness just isn't sexy.

I am not particuarly moved by men in womens underwear, however if I saw them sneakily poking out the top in public I would be happy to know that the guy is feeling sexy, and maybe get off a bit by knowing the 'not very secret'.

Always a fan of skinny jeans (especially in my emo days) but man I find them uncomfortable to wear!

^ me too.

@Michael777 just either put a pair of hers on and wear them for the day or buy a pair and see how it goes.

I wore a pair of my wife's knickers for a few hours yesterday whilst I did some jobs round the house. Wasn't a thong as not sure I really like the feel of those but probably next shape up, the ones that cover half my wife's (incredibly sexy) bum. Anyway have to say they were unbelievably comfortable and loved the feel of them. So much comfier than mens underwear. Not really sure why men's underwear is so bulky and uncomfortable? Not sure I'm quite ready for venturing out of the house in some yet but really would like to wear them more often.

loves fun wrote:

Ladyspider I have one cage and have another on order. My OH can't see the point in them, though she does have the key on her car keys. I find it such a turn on that she has control. My normally fairly dominate so love the reversal. I have tried to get her to agree that I have to ask permission if I want to play or orgasm, she seems keaner with this idea but I'm hoping that this is just a starting point.

How are cages to wear - all day? Do they chafe or make you sore - can you actually slip yourself out of the side of them where they meet your body?
Mr SPider wouldn't like me to be in control like that - I really want him to wear one to learn some self control, to be honest. I'm in my 50's he's almost 50...so you'd think he could conrol his over eagerness by now! Once he gets full on hard, he forgets what I need - and the urge to have it all his own way takes over.... maybe a cage could help?

The cages are hard to escape from. You would certainly gain all control. He would be willing to do anything to earn release by the sound of it!

You can certainly wear them all day. Some wear them much longer. I have gone a few days. Most would recommend regular cleaning and checks for soreness but that can be supervised. If you search chastity you will find posts on here about it.
Have fun!

Ladyspider exactly as Asyouwish said they are hard to escape from and comfy to wear for days although a small amount of lube might need to be applied to increase the comfort.
He won't want any growing room so don't be generous when choosing the correct size basically smaller the better.
If he is a heavy sleeper then fit it when he is a sleep or when he has been drinking.

Look up the stocking method to help getting it on.

I have yet to try the stocking method, but I feel I will be trying it out soon, might wait until my new cage arrives. Oh I can't wait for it to turn up.

Love my skinny jeans! My legs are my best feature and prob the only part of me that I always feel confident showing off. Have never worn a thong with them though. Thongs and male pouches just don't do it for me personally. I have worn my lacy LHM trunks with them though :)