Skirt and Waist Size dilemma

Hello I am awfully short and skinny lol, I don’t usually wear skirts and stuff like that all too often.

I did a re-check on my waist size just to get this right and It came out to 27 inches, the product I want the size chart says ( I won’t link because I feel thats not right on lovehoney’s forum )

Also love honey doesn’t sell this :frowning:

Small 4
|Bust - 33.9-35.5
|Waist - 26.0-27.6
|Hips - 35.9-37.4|
|Height - 5’5-5’7|

Medium 6
|Bust - 35.5-37.0
|Waist -27.6-29.2 |
|Hips| 37.4-39.0 | (not even close to me either )
|Height| - 5’7-5’9|

I have no idea why I am overthinking, I have always worn size 4 also I am no where close to 5’7 or 5’9 im 5’4 (that has no bearing hear either lol its a kinky like schoolgirl skirt thing)

The tape measure doesn’t go over 27 1/2 (27.5 ) I just don’t want it to be too tight (but normally I have a problem with it being loose)

It’s. about to sell out and I just wanted it. I also apologize if this is redundant and people keep asking

Any ideas I’d be so grateful my birthday is coming up lol.

thank you everyone

EDIT: I Went with size 4 but I will let everyone know ( my body has lost a few pounds if anything so I am confident but will report back )

4 Likes

First of all - lucky b*****

Being small will be difficult but there are some on Lovehoney where they do extra small which may help

Sadly most of the market seems to start at size 6 :dress:

2 Likes

Everyone ish so nice here and I know I always get told "I can never get the same specific brand you do from *** (example heels) -_- I be feeling so bad for my friends :frowning: double sad face [ I didn’t even realize these problems existed and have a lot more respect now for it ]

I ordered the 4 because (I am struggling with some weight issues but if anything I always felt like Ive had more comfy give and Im pretty okay right now, I guess thats what just threw me off)

And It’s so nice to have a community like this you guys always help

I am sure there are many that would love to have your problem, size 4 is very small, some like larger folk and some like smaller folk. I bet you look stunning in a skirt and your waist is a great size. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Everyone can have weight issues no matter what way they carry their weight and what size they wear. Its all just numbers and it matters more about how you feel.

I think the size 4 was the right size for you, I think the 6 would’ve been big on you and may not have been the look you’re going for, glad you went for the 4.

As an overthinker, sometimes you just need to say it out loud for you to be able to make a decision.

1 Like

Oh I know, I used to actually get clowned on for this but now as an adult I am pretty greatful because I can get much more access to items that would be in stock

I didn’t realize until I became and adult

And I was overthinking cause I’m recovering from mild weight loss (even in that case it would still fit snug and nicely )

1 Like

Awww ty sweetheart, I wanted to try something fun like the school girl skirt it looks so sultry and I’ve been working to hard to not have some fun on my bday.

Thank you for the reassurance + everyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hope you are getting over the weight problem. I am aware of weight issues and the way our mind can play havoc on us. On a positive note, you are right about the sales and may be can you get childrens to fit as well. I wish you good luck and big hugs @Penelope25

1 Like

It actually fits really really well and oh my days, I can’t believe I didn’t get back to you sooner :frowning_face: I wish my life wasn’t so hectic at this present time. Besides that I did gain a bit more weight (with play and high stress environments and everyone asking for money and coming with their hands out etc, im just exhausted at this point. I need to make myself happy. So I took a shot on it and did measure my waist too and it fit very well, and it fit slightly even better as I got a little more weight but thank you!

2 Likes