Sleep cumming

Hey all,

Interested to hear peoples experiences with this...

So this has happened a few times to me but was especially noticeable last night, in the past I have woken up covering in cum and always thought it was down to ‘wet dreams’ or maybe I had been masturbatinh in my sleep. However, last night I woke up as I came. I was having a nice hot dream but it’s almost as if the ejaculation was so strong it woke me. I definitely did not touch my cock and my arms were not even inside the covers.

Anyone else had this?

Cheers

I'll watch this thread with interest - but only because I've never had a wet dream in my life!

Bsa wrote:

Hey all,

Interested to hear peoples experiences with this...

So this has happened a few times to me but was especially noticeable last night, in the past I have woken up covering in cum and always thought it was down to ‘wet dreams’ or maybe I had been masturbatinh in my sleep. However, last night I woke up as I came. I was having a nice hot dream but it’s almost as if the ejaculation was so strong it woke me. I definitely did not touch my cock and my arms were not even inside the covers.

Anyone else had this?

Cheers

I get them a lot still! Ha. But I've never had one just I have ejaculated though, that's a new one for me. But I have woken up before with my hand on my cock and it was very, very wet! So kind of had similar experiences 😊

I have never experienced even a wet dream so it’s news to me. I’d be scared of falling asleep in public just in case it happens!🙈 only joking but maybe It could just be wet dreams your having? Especially if your having sexual thoughts at the time. will be watching to see if this is a common thing in the thread

Yeah, that's a wet dream. The increase in your heart rate will have woken you, it's happened to me.

I occasionally have wet dreams. I wake up in the morning with a damp patch and dried cum on my skin. I don't usually recall having the feeling of orgasm or ejaculation but I remember that my dreams are highly charged sexually. My wife has woken up a couple of times due to my thrusting myself into the matress. She told me that I moan as I orgasm then I go quiet, she reached over the first time to see if I had cum and confirmed that I had.

I have to admit that she is a bit fed up when I do this as next day the bed has to be changed.

I’ve had a fair few wet dreams. And I’ve woken up just before cuming and during ejaculation. With no stimulation from my hands. Often I can’t remeber my dreams but on the odd occasion I remember a few that have given me wet dreams and all are highly sexually charged.

From him - haven't had a wet dream since about age 13 because I've cum either through masturbation or full sex very frequently ever since. My very first ejaculation was a wet dream. Recall they used to be very pleasant and the result of highly erotic dreams, which were all based on fantasy rather than reality at that age! But very embarrassing as my cum stained the sheets.

My boyfriend still has wet dreams now and again probably once every few months or so. It seems he wakes up usually just after he has cum or when he has just started his orgasm and cumming so it is very noticeable that hes had a wet dream and he says it feels good.

I asked him about them when I saw this thread as I quite like it. He said he got them more often when he was younger but not as much when he started to masturbate. He usually masturbates daily but if he goes without for 5 days or so it seems more likely to happen especially if he has got horny or excited. He says sometimes he doesn't wake up immediately but can tell from the cum in is underwear.

I still have wet dreams sometimes. Usually in the morning an hour or two before I wake up. Sometimes I half wake just after it happens but quickly fall back to sleep again.

It's usually if I've gone a while without sex or masturbation, like my body is taking it into its own hands to empty the tank, so to speak.

I've had the odd wet dream over the years and I would agree it was during periods of hardly any sex. I tended to wake up as or just after ejaculating and the dream was usually still pretty vivid and "real".

I have woke myself up from having an orgasm in my sleep before. Is a very nice way to wake up indeed lol

🐼

Never had them when I was younger, but have had in recent years. Dreams are very intense, no hands are involved and through the mental stimulation I wake up as I cum.