Sleeping with a butt plug

I hope you don’t think it strange but I do this. I have a metal T-bar toy that is very comfortable, slim shaft and ball at the end. From time to time I like to sleep with it. Is there anyone else that does this or would even consider it?
Time for a toll!

• No way!
  • I would think about it!
  • Do it all the time.
  • Done it once.

0 voters

3 Likes

I have done/tried it a few times now. Really love the feeling of being plugged, but didn’t sleep very well because with every movement I felt the base of the plug with was quite uncomfortable. Maybe I have to try a plug with a different base. Anyone got some recommendations?

1 Like

If you copy this poll and paste it over the top, it will turn it into a single choice one with avatars under the choices. :+1: It will reset the votes, but people generally don’t mind voting again. :slightly_smiling_face:

[poll name=redo type=regular results=always public=true chartType=bar]
* No way!
* I would think about it!
* Do it all the time.
* Done it once.
[/poll]
1 Like

I have with a medium rubber type plug with a loop end, oil based lube, woke up still in place

1 Like

I’ve tried wearing a buttplug while driving but long term wearing don’t seem to do it for me plus when it came to taking out, my muscles had tightened up again and damn it was like eek! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Someone needs to invent a self lubricating butt plug like the dildos you can buy!

2 Likes

I sleep with Ben wa quite often so I can appreciate your need to plug up overnight

1 Like

An ejaculating dildo! Haha I really wanted one of them but I also wanted vibrating too and annoyingly could have everything in one toy :pleading_face:

2 Likes

I have found a T-bar very comfortable.

1 Like

Done thanks for your help.

1 Like

The unfortunate downside is that the longer you leave a poll before swopping it out, the more votes it wipes. :slightly_frowning_face:

:warning: General shout-out:
Would it be possible for everyone to be generous enough to recast their votes now the poll is sorted? It would be most appreciated. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I love sleeping with my 3" diameter plug in. I wake up feeling stretched and gaped. I love to feel my hole open for all the world. If people only knew that when they’re talking to me my hole is being stretched wide.

5 Likes

I know what you mean @Pantyboy69 it is a rush.

Have done it a few times with the LH medium glass plug and silicone lube. Was an odd experience, woke a few times during the night, but no more than when I slept in a cock cage. I haven’t continued with it as I just don’t see the need. But, if its your thing, all power to you, just make sure it can’t get lost up there…

1 Like

Don’t worry I have a good selection of plugs and the one I use is bomb proof! :+1:

Haha I agree

1 Like

There are ones that have cut outs that hold extra lube, but the simple answer is to use oil based lubes

1 Like