Sleeping with kegel balls inside

I'm just wondering if anyone else does this, and whether or not, you find it comfortable as well as pleasureable?

I ended up falling asleep with some last night, and it's the first time I've done that in years. I woke-up about 4 hours later as my stomach was a tad uncomfortable. However I did seem to be moving all over the place last night, as I slept, as for a change I was sleeping on the other half of mybed.... which normally has books, bottles of lube, and more on it (I'm certain my Eroscillator cord will coke me to death one of these nights).

When removing the balls I found it a lot harder, as the muscles where clenching very tighly around them.

But anyway, but on the question, has anyone else done it before?

and

Has anyone experienced an orgasm when sleeping with them inserted?

I haven't but was considering this recently but was unsure as i thought it may become painful. Might give it a try now though. I'll be interested to see the rest of the replys :)

Lou22 wrote:

I haven't but was considering this recently but was unsure as i thought it may become painful. Might give it a try now though. I'll be interested to see the rest of the replys :)

Me too, keep us posted. I might it again later in the week and see if I get similar results.

Lou22 wrote:

I'd like to give it a try but like you I think it would be painful, especially when removing them. Which kegel balls are you using? X x

I don't understand.. what would be the point? Your muscles wouldn't be clenching them and thered be no stimulation in order to orgasm. Would just be like sleeeping with a tampon in

fistinglover69 wrote:

I don't understand.. what would be the point? Your muscles wouldn't be clenching them and thered be no stimulation in order to orgasm. Would just be like sleeeping with a tampon in

Your muscle will if they are kegel balls with free-roaming balls inside, it's a natural reaction for your muscles to flex when vibrations stimulation them, even if they are small =)

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

fistinglover69 wrote:

Your muscle will if they are kegel balls with free-roaming balls inside, it's a natural reaction for your muscles to flex when vibrations stimulation them, even if they are small =)

Ahh, the balls don't even move in me, so :(

I might give it a go too and see what happens!

Had to put this of for a bit but will try it out this weekend and report back.
Undecided on which ones though. Im thinking some with a string attached as it sounds like they'll be difficult remove.

Yeah I put my second test off due to having food poisoning... man my stomach looks horrid right now.

Might give it ago tonight =)

I admit I am not sure if I would do this. But let me know how your tests go

ive always wondered what other people do when they wee when wearing them ? i always take them out then reinsert . pesky .

rubysoho wrote:

ive always wondered what other people do when they wee when wearing them ? i always take them out then reinsert . pesky .

The muscles which keep them in are the same ones which stop you peeing. When you pee you relax them, and generally they will pop into the loo, or half-way out of you. I've read in a few places that trying to keep them in during this activity can cause damage too.

Anyway... fishing sex toys out of the loo is a pain, trust me....

I agree with Ness. I forgot I was wearing my last set (No strings) went for a wee and they shot down the loo. I normally take them out before peeing, but some bigger ones, like the Tracey Cox single sperm looking one, stays inside me easily, even when pushing down to have a wee so I leave them in sometimes. (I have to push down and pull the string to get that set out.)

The Nymphomaniac wrote:

rubysoho wrote:

The muscles which keep them in are the same ones which stop you peeing. When you pee you relax them, and generally they will pop into the loo, or half-way out of you. I've read in a few places that trying to keep them in during this activity can cause damage too.

Anyway... fishing sex toys out of the loo is a pain, trust me....

i do have the stringed ones as the non stringed gimme the fear :/ lol i shall continue taking them out then , i love the feel of pulling them out anyway so its not SO bad :)

If you focus and do some pelvic contractions before hand, it can help warm the muscle up for release =)

I actually am not sure I would be able to pee with these in. In my experience my muscle automatically clench and in one case I tried it, I could not do it. The fact that they were in just made me want to clench them so they dont fall out.

So no, I will not do this again.

Sorry completely forgot about this!
Anyway i tried and it was fine. Used my lelo minis and i did wake up about four needing a wee so just left them out then but apart from a slight ache (nothing out of the ordinary though) they felt fine.

Not sure that i found it particularly pleasurable (although not unpleasant in anyway) but i use those ones more for the exercise aspect anyway. Will definitely try again i think :)

Hello ladies, I brought some jiggly balls I am new to it..
I dunno if you can sleep with them in.. Can someone help me if its a good idea or not?

I accidently left some in me and fell asleep. They caused no problems for me.