Sleeping with toys inside

Is it safe to sleep with a narrow glass dildo or butt plug in your ass pretty much all night every night? I am kind of addicted to doing this!

I have often slept with a plug in. I wouldn't recommend a glass dildo as they're not designed to be left in anally. You need a glass or metal plug to leave in all night. Choose one with a nice large base so there will be no chance of it disappearing overnight. Use plenty of lube......sweet dreams 😉 xx

My OH regularly sleeps with a butt plug in and the one thing she has found is the lube you use is important, the first time she used a water based lube not realising the anus absorbs water quickly and she dried out and got very uncomfortable, she now uses a silicone based lube which is good for long time wear, only problem is silicone based lubes break down silicone toys, her most comfortable toy for long time use the the steel rosebud plug as it has a narrower neck so stay in easier, for sex we have the Size Matters Magnum Ease-In Anal Dilator Kit, she uses one of the larger plugs that keeps her streched open ready for sex.

What do you think about this one?

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39448

Both my husband and I sleep with plugs in sometimes. They are very comfortable, and sometimes feel comforting if you are stressed.

....Adds to the to do list....

Oh think I'd love to give that a try has anyone ever tried having a but plug in tho the day? Or like some sort of toy? Walking around or sitting while it pushing in hitting your spots always fancied something secret while out and about

Oh absolutely. You need a butt plug that fits you well and won't pop out, but we have found ours.

I regularly wear one going out. Bus and train rides are great, as you feel every vibration up through the plug. Wearing one makes shopping much more interesting! I even wore one to an interview once, as I was so nervous, and therefore wanted a distraction. (I got the job too!)

There is loads of fun to be had, and I often wonder how many other people where I am are wearing plugs too.

I no lol going have look this weekend :) but God knows what size shape to get lmao, and to go on my own no advice will be hard, That's sounds so much like what I'd love to try driving walking around the shops, maybe even out while having couple drinks out, And same would be interesting and very exciting as no one know I'd have it in and it making me fill very excited Sound so much like the things I'd love to try but as sound this weekend would be when I go and find one to use

I sleep with a metal plug regularly. Feels great and never have had any problems.

OMG I have never even thought of this, defo going on the to do list!!!

Bex84 wrote:

OMG I have never even thought of this, defo going on the to do list!!!

Did you try it :) I did next be trying it out while having a drink

KinkyMira wrote:

Oh absolutely. You need a butt plug that fits you well and won't pop out, but we have found ours.

I regularly wear one going out. Bus and train rides are great, as you feel every vibration up through the plug. Wearing one makes shopping much more interesting! I even wore one to an interview once, as I was so nervous, and therefore wanted a distraction. (I got the job too!)

There is loads of fun to be had, and I often wonder how many other people where I am are wearing plugs too.

Tried sleeping with my but plug in the other night and well much say its ether a first time things or may happen now and then think may of had a nice dream, Would love to try angling out with it in next but dno wear? And would love to know my self who els has them in though the day,

I often wear a plug shaped like a pacifier. Mostly when gardening and occasionally through the night. I call it my bum dummy. Metal, 5.5 inch diameter and around 270 grams. Sits well and reasonably comfy. Nice flared base. You certainly know it’s inside !!

Me too, a couple of times a month, and I agree that glass (21cm circumference) is best for overnight. I use coconut oil for overnights as I don't buy silicone lubes because I have quite a few £££ silicone toys and don't want to risk it. I always wake up with a stiffy when wearing it x

After reading this thread, I tried using my glass plug and silicone lube. It was pretty nice.

I often struggle to de-stress and unwind before sleep, and I actually found this quite relaxing.

...although cleaning the plug is one more thing to do after the alarm goes off!