Sluttiest thing you have ever done

Peakcouple wrote:

Tiger Dick wrote:

Lu SB wrote:

Sorry guys but can someone tell me, please: what is a greedy girl?

What it says on the tin. A girl with loads of men. They have these events at clubs, usually instigated by a female or two requests to hold them. This is where being a single male in the club scene is an advantage.

You don't really have to instigate them, when a woman is playing in a public non-couples playroom men will usually gather to watch and if she wants to have another after her lover has finished she just invites him, and so it goes until she's had enough. As above, singles nights in clubs are best for this.

Ok - thanks guys!

I dunno if it's what I've done or what I've made others do in this case but as a dom I made a partner wear headphones in public and dirty talk them in to hands free orgasm in front of everyone.

Bexy wrote:

Actually thinking of the beach, although I didn't do anything sexual, I did once go with my sister and her hot but prudish husband. I'd caught him looking at me a few times over the years so when I went to the beach with them, I made a point of wearing a small thong bikini and whilst my sister revealed nothing more sexy than a blue one piece, I untied my sarong to give him a nice view of my thong and then happily removed my top whilst talking to him and not batting an eyelid, watching him get redder by the minute and not having a clue where to look. When my sister went to the sea, I asked him to put sun cream on my back but he refused and said my sister would do it when she got back!

Ha ha thats funny

Hello, thank you everyone, sorry for the delay, long busy week. I have one more from my friends, but it is more kinky than slutty and I know she goes on here so I am not sure about sharing it. Some really great stories. My favorite is still the changing room or the cocktails. Soph.

Hmm difficult to say, one person's kink is another person's norm & vice versa....

Maybe the time I got taken from behind by a guy while going down on a girl. Then we switched and I f*cked her while she gave him a blowjob. After I'd cum, she sat on my face and I ate my cum from her... they were both my employees 😂

These stories are so much fun!!

I think for me, my naughtiest stories would be being out on a night out with the girls in a nightclub, and secretly arranging to be picked up by a gentleman friend, heading off in his car to an office car park and having a whole lot of fun in the backseat. Cleaned up and got dressed as he drove me back and slipped back into the club for the last few songs before closing. Only a few of them noticed I'd gone and knew exactly where I'd been without me having to say anything!

Or a particularly fun one, was working for an events company and getting frisky with an act in a corridor in the venue, which meant he cut it very fine to get to the stage for his headline set... Whoops!

RG x

OK, this is the kinky one. I am shocked my friend told us this, more shocked than I am that she did it.

**EDITED - OFF TOPIC AND NOT YOUR STORY TO SHARE**

I bet it was the boyfriend!

Have done this in a dark room in a swinger club, with OH standing by to make sure all the men used condoms - some think they can get away without. It's good!

I don't think it was the bf, she is certain. She said she could wrap her legs around the new guy and couldn't do that with her bf, he is a slightly more generously proportioned gentleman!

I am still shocked. I don't know anyone who has been to a swingers club, when I say they swing I mean they have couple swapped and done a few threesomes.

Just a reminder to the title of this thread: Sluttiest thing you have ever done.

So let's draw a line over discussing someone else's business who is not here to say whether they are happy for that story to be on the internet or not. 

Sorry, oops. Didn't think.

Quite tame really but out for a meal on Saturday with friends and told hubby on the way I was wearing crotchless knickers! Got home and didn't sleep very early - can't think why tho!

Probably with an ex girlfriend who had a cum fetish and got off watching guys who were ok tasting their own cum. She made me orgasm into a shot glass and watched me down it. I was turned on by how turned on she was!

Gosh, that is a niche I have not heard of before.

Probablu having sex with my og over the bonnet of my old car in an industrial estate and not noticing the security cameras until after.

Or the time at a house party she had a really short skirt on went to the toilet and took off her pants then handed them to me when she returned

At a works xmas do, made excuses to leave the restaurant mid meal. Collected by a male friend who took me to his office and fucked me hard. Returned back to the meal flustered and full of his cum.

Younglady it sounds like your fantasy has finally become reality!

I was given oral sex at Disney World! That must be a pretty exclusive club?

Cupid69 it was extremely hot. Loved every minute of it.

Yes I imagine not many people have done that at Disney

I went down on my best friend with my boyfriend upstairs, none the wiser

I told him not long after though and it's all good