Our sluttiest thing was deciding to go dogging. We parked up at a popular spot and got down to business. My OH had dressed in appropriately and most of her closes came off quickly (no undies). Before long there was two guys at our windows pumping their dicks. OH was encouraged and didn't she put on a show for them! Two other guys appeared before we finished. Next day I was embarrassed to see the dried semen all over the car paintwork, one quick trip to the carwash needed before anyone saw it๐
I know dogging is tricky due to illegality, but any decent spots in South West London? CB xLove Stud Too wrote:
Our sluttiest thing was deciding to go dogging. We parked up at a popular spot and got down to business. My OH had dressed in appropriately and most of her closes came off quickly (no undies). Before long there was two guys at our windows pumping their dicks. OH was encouraged and didn't she put on a show for them! Two other guys appeared before we finished. Next day I was embarrassed to see the dried semen all over the car paintwork, one quick trip to the carwash needed before anyone saw it๐
Bexy, thatโs sooo hot!!
Had one of Hubbys friends over for dinner a few weeks back whom we have known for a few years (single and a bit of a loner). We both knew that he fancied me so after dinner i asked if he was up for a litttle bit of naughty fun (hubby and i had talked about it before). Rubbing his crotch as he was rubbing my chest as hubby watched as i undid his trouses and took his member out and stroked it.
I looked to hubby and he nodded so i asked if he would like a lap dance (was wearing a skirt) and he said if it was ok. Slid onto his hard member he didn't know that i had no panties on till i slid him inside me. He was supprised and i asked if he was ok, he said he was but that he didn't have a condom. I said it was ok and rode him till he shot his load inside me. Never soon him smile so much.
Hubby and myself had a great time afterwards.
Purring-Pussy wrote:
I've done two greedy girl sessions with men, but much prefer it with women. My favourite sluttiest thing was me and 10 ladies in an orgy room whilst all the men/partners watched on. ๐Peakcouple wrote:
Being a 'greedy girl' in a swinger club sex-swing, unplanned and not involving many men, but it was a fantasy fulfilled. He was there which made me feel safe. Have done it a few times since, not something I would do on every club visit, just when I'm in the mood.
I've never done anything like this before, but I admire your confidences in enjoying this type of sexual activity!
'Wow!' comes to mind when I read about it on the forums and it is quite intriguing to me. Good on y'all!
Although we have fantasies, I don't think hubby and I would do this together, but I really love reading the experiences of others. x It's a turn on in a 'watching porn' scenario as well.
The sluttiest thing I've ever done (many moons ago) was have sex with my 'now hubby' round the back of a pub, standing up. One of his mates saw us and my 'BF' (at the time) tucking himself back in and was so buzzed about it, as were we!!!
Also had lots of sex in the great outdoors, a few times almost being caught. ๐ฎ It was my hubby's thing. I was so embarrased when my bare ass was on show and had to tidy myself up quickly when people were coming!!
Quite a turn-on though... xxx ๐
Probably sucking my cum up through a straw from a wine glass then kissing my girlfriend at the time
Had sex up against a tree with a Ex returning from a night out.
Pribably my slurries thing was visiting a friend of my bf at the time, and ending up with both of them inside me together, one from the front, one from behind, both in my vagina.
It was blatantly a thing for them, as they weren't up for fucking each other, but we're incredibly turned on by both being inside me so their cocks were rubbing each other.
It was a long long time ago. Maybe it would be different now, but sadly they are both dead.
Were both incredibly turned on. Bloomin autocorrect! It needs lessons!
Mine is meeting someone on Fab and within 10 minutes we were shagging each other in his car. In daylight ๐ณ
This is bad rather than slutty.
But it is slutty too.
When I was 18, after my A levels, we were due to go on a family holiday to the house we always went to in Greece. My **removed** 25 year old sister decided to bring her boyfriend. I was furious but we didn't get on at the time so everything she did made me furious.
I decided to flirt and tease her boyfriend outrageously and I don't think my boobs were covered up at all for the first three days. After lots of flashing, flirting, and generally being a bitch the inevitable happened and the boyfriend shagged me while everyone else was out. I spent the rest of the week making sure my sister didn't get any sex.
Unsurprisingly they broke up a few months later and I thought that was the end of that. However they then went on to have an on off again relationship for the next few years and the boyfriend is now my very much loved brother in law.
My sister and I are very close now and have been for years but I have never told her.
The BIL and I have never done anything again and have never really mentioned what happened.
What a bitch.
abi_mo wrote:
This is bad rather than slutty.
But it is slutty too.
When I was 18, after my A levels, we were due to go on a family holiday to the house we always went to in Greece. My **removed** 25 year old sister decided to bring her boyfriend. I was furious but we didn't get on at the time so everything she did made me furious.
I decided to flirt and tease her boyfriend outrageously and I don't think my boobs were covered up at all for the first three days. After lots of flashing, flirting, and generally being a bitch the inevitable happened and the boyfriend shagged me while everyone else was out. I spent the rest of the week making sure my sister didn't get any sex.
Unsurprisingly they broke up a few months later and I thought that was the end of that. However they then went on to have an on off again relationship for the next few years and the boyfriend is now my very much loved brother in law.
My sister and I are very close now and have been for years but I have never told her.
The BIL and I have never done anything again and have never really mentioned what happened.
What a bitch.
This made me chuckle hahaha
I am unsure how to quote... however Badger your post above is one of the hottest and sluttiest things Iโve ever read :O made me very excited just reading it!
As a 19 year old (a few years ago!) in my first proper job I met the bosses wife, I had a few sexual encounters but sex was not a big thing for me at the time. That was until I started work at this particular place. The bosses wife was a flirt when we were out on office parties and it made me feel uncomfortable to start with as it was not something I had encountered before. A few looks, touches and brushes in passing soon changed me. It wasnโt long before I was dropping off paperwork whilst he was playing golf. This is where I discovered how wonderful and beautiful the opposite sex are.
Oh wow theres so many... given a blowjob for a lift home to a total stranger (I reeeeally needed that lift HA), 3somes, 4somes, 5somes (all before settling down with Mr L..marriage and kids ect), had sex on a main road when drunk.. oops
The main problem I have with this thread is that I can't decide what the sluttiest thing is. Like Mrs L, I have a lot to choose from.
I'm getting sluttier as I get older. For reasons I won't go into, I was very reserved through my twenties. It is only since I hit my thirties and got my husband that I've become a lot sluttier. He encourages me too, and if I ever ask him if something is too much or too short, he'll always say it isn't. He's no help at all :-D
I will make a decision at some point and fill everyone in!
As a man I must say pegging. May sound tame but not for me!