Small clit

Hey everyone, I've come to realise through comparison with others that I have quite a small clit. This is frustrating as it makes it difficult to come from sex - in fact, I've never had an orgasm from sex with men or women (though all my sexual partners to date have unfortunately been quite unadventurous). I can get off from masturbation, but it's hard to stimulate my clit during sex, and oral doesn't really do it for me. Anyone got any tips for positions etc. which might help me come?

Maybe a good vibrating cock ring ? or even better a wee vibe

We have a wee vibe and its fantasic

I'm not sure if perhaps I have a similar problem to you, because in diagrams and photos I've seen of women's vulvas their clitoris has always been quite round and visible, almost like a little pea. Mine has never been visible and I've never seen it emerge from under the hood, so I don't know if that means it's small or I'm just weird!

I am able to get off very easily by masturbating or from oral sex, but penetrative sex is a little more tricky. Cock rings can be good but I think my clit is too high up for any of them to actually reach properly! What works best for me is to be on top of my partner and grind against him while he's inside me, or for him to be on top and grind into me for clitoral stimulation.

I can only orgasm from penetration alone if I'm very horny or my partner has almost brought me to orgasm right before entering me, either by oral or using toys etc. have you given that a go?

It took a bit of practice to learn how to orgasm during sex for me, but now I've got the hang of it and I feel more confident it's much easier and I can do it almost every time. Hopefully with a bit of experimentation you'll get there :)

Try using an orgasm balm/gel and maybe a clit pump to maximise blood flow and sensitivity first off. Though I don't have a problem with the size of my clitoris I do have days when I just can't get there. When that happens I find doggy style with some anal stiumlation from my OH while I provide my own clitoral stimulation from a decent bullet usually does the trick ;)

Im not Into clit stimulation infact it don't really do anything 4 me, but although I thought id never like the lack of intimacy involved doggy can b good n push good buttons , I like the spooning position for gspot stimulation

My OH has a small clit too, she occasionally uses a nipple pump on hers for a short while before we have a session, it plumps it up to a huge size and makes it amazingly sensitive!

A pump will likely help as it increases blood flow to the area and causes it to swell. I've just linked to a review in the bloggers thread for a part spreader, which some people may find helps as it exposes the clitoris, enabling direct contact during sex

Foxxy wrote:

A pump will likely help as it increases blood flow to the area and causes it to swell. I've just linked to a review in the bloggers thread for a part spreader, which some people may find helps as it exposes the clitoris, enabling direct contact during sex

Was just about to suggest the same thing.

Pumps can increase the size through swelling which also makes it more sensetive.

The orgasm balms are certainly worth a try , they make things more sensitive which can help . A small bullet vibe can usually be used in most sexual positions and enables you to have constant clit stimulation - as someone who needs lots of clit stimulation this works a treat for me .
Doggy style gives you plenty of room to give yourself extra stimulation and its easier to use something more powerful like a wand in this position or for your partner to reach round and give you the attention you need :)