Small Penis Humiliation ('SPH')

Not really interested in a cage but wonder if LH has considered any SPH products and if there are any then where are then. I'm sort of new to this so I'm not sure what products there are out there - help!

Silent Bob wrote:

Not really interested in a cage but wonder if LH has considered any SPH products and if there are any then where are then. I'm sort of new to this so I'm not sure what products there are out there - help!

You should pop this into the Pander to me or suggestions thread on the Inside Lovehoney Forum :)

I'm into the fetish scene and know a bit about SPH but am not sure on what toys are really available for this. I always assumed that it was more about Dom(me)s and subs using the dynamic in humiliation play but I'd love to be proven wrong! Not sure what there would be for this kink? Extra large condoms labelled as extra small? Specific chastity cages?

Howdy , 

The pander to me thread will be back by Monday 

/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1266013-pander-to-me/page-35/

Just bumping this thread too, to see if anyone here may have suggestions for you here as to what they may use on the site 

I think (and this is just my thoughts) that you could probably creatively use existing toys, humiliation is after all in the mind of the humiliated.

So, perhaps you should wear ladies undies because you don't need the extra penis room of mens undies, or.maybe you need a packer or penis extended cos otherwise how will we know you're male, perhaps you should carry a magnifying glass to help people find it.
These are just examples, a bit of creative thinking and you'll be able to get what you want.

Good luck with it.

Brilliant idea sum sub
People are always to helpful.

Sorry i have no help but deffo look online and post your ideas on the link leanne gave you x