Small penis humiliation

Hi all. My wife and I very much enjoy small penis humiliation. Anyone else have fun with this fetish? Also I'd like a little advice if possible. My wife would like me to wear trousers that make it quite obvious what is under there just to keep me self conscious when we are out. What sort of trousers do you think would show off my assets ( or lack of ). All suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys

Ivor

Hello and welcome to the forums.

This sort of request must be an all time first ,well for me anyway.

The only think I could suggest , well for going out in is perhaps an under size pair of trousers making it tighter in the crotch area.Perhaps with a thong underneath .I think you still have to be aware of public decency issues and comments form others . So just be careful . TBH I am not sure if this is a good idea at all from your wife hence the recommendation below.

For indoors and for private viewing onlly perhaps male ballet dancer tights or perhaps female leggings that fit. .

mysteron wrote:

Hello and welcome to the forums.

This sort of request must be an all time first ,well for me anyway.

The only think I could suggest , well for going out in is perhaps an under size pair of trousers making it tighter in the crotch area.Perhaps with a thong underneath .I think you still have to be aware of public decency issues and comments form others . So just be careful . TBH I am not sure if this is a good idea at all for your wife hence the recommendation below.

For indoors and for private viewing onlly perhaps male ballet dancer tights or perhaps female leggings that fit. .

Agree with the above. Perhaps a pair of 'package enhancing' boxers/briefs etc under tight fitting trousers would work ? Lovehoney sell several pairs so you have a few to choose from x

Skinny jeans. Totally acceptable for public wear and tend to flatten your crotch, making your package look even less impressive than what it is. Seems good for your purposes?

Glad I managed a first lol. We don't want to go as far as being indecent or offensive in public. Just enough that she can keep me a little on edge that it might be noticed. Definitely wouldn't go as far as ballet tights for going out.

Then your best bet is what Lovebirds has suggested tight skinny jeans . Just try a size smaller like I recommended before you buy. Just be careful there isn't too much strain on the fly zipper . If you can get them button fly may be better .

Try flat fronted chinos, or even better, a pair of womens' chinos

I would say skinny jeans, maybe even track pants? 

Cycling shorts (though perhaps not in this weather!)

Is this so the outline looks small because I don't think people go around looking at crotches. Is that the aim or is it just to walk around and think that people are looking at your crotch and thinking 'boy that's a small penis'.

Personally I wouldn't really like to see someone walking around in very ill fitting trousers especially more so if out with my kids. I wouldn't be concerned about your humiliation one bit but more of protecting my kids from such an image.
Most designed trousers don't really show an outline but if that is the look you are going for I would just have a think about the indecency issue of it.

Stuburns wrote:

Personally I wouldn't really like to see someone walking around in very ill fitting trousers especially more so if out with my kids. I wouldn't be concerned about your humiliation one bit but more of protecting my kids from such an image.
Most designed trousers don't really show an outline but if that is the look you are going for I would just have a think about the indecency issue of it.

Glad Stu at least agrees with me . I was beginning to think I was just a prude.

I think this type of thing is best kept indoors hence my recomendation of the male ballet tights.

Indoors ballet pants brilliant, outdoor meat or chipolata and veg outline not so brilliant.