Small penis

I have a small penis “micro” . how can I have an orgasm , I can’t really have sex with a woman like most men, To small for my girlfriend to even feel. I have to please her orally, and she really loves it ! But how can I have an orgsm? My penis only gets to almost 3 inches when I can get a erection. What can I do ?

2 Likes

I suggest you get to know your penis and figure out what you enjoy.

5 Likes

@sissylilpp
Nice to see you and with regards to a small penis ask her to suck you - I’m sure she will oblige

Second point / love your maid costume but are you wearing red suspenders - edited by mod

My maid wears white only :paddle:

1 Like

So sorry, I have white lingerie also

1 Like

My husband has a few maid costumes and I enforce him to wear white stockings suspenders and stockings

He also has a sexy but slutty secretary outfit and school girl uniform which he wears. - what others do you have

3 Likes

@sissylilpp
Love the dress - so hot

It’s difficult getting a maid costume to fit a man - being a tall man it’s a laugh trying on maid costume as they generally don’t even come close to my bum

As @batjamboree said - she insists on maids (her maids) wearing white lingerie and my wife would agree - red would end in a very hard spank

As a sissy are you into spanking- and if so do you get spanked while in your dress which is so hot

2 Likes

@spanking_for_fun @sissylilpp
My husband wears white only and if he wore red under his dress it would be hard spanking with knickers down - bad girl :paddle: :paddle:

2 Likes

I am sure that your girlfriend can return the favour by giving you a bj.

3 Likes

A nice Nurse uniform @

3 Likes

Oh yes ! I love to be spanked ! I had a Mistress that spanked me because I have a “tiny sissy pp” But my gf says it’s sillly and has never :frowning:

2 Likes

I wish !

1 Like

I could never go without my spanking - my wife is so good at spanking me - but took her time to get this good and it was after I paid for it with a dominatrix that she took the initiative and became a professional

Talk to her and buy a nice paddle - I’m sure she will give it a go if you are nice to her

If she still does not - I would recommend joining a local sissy club - I’m part of 1 and we meet about once a month and I get spanked or cock in my mouth :lips:

2 Likes

@sissylilpp

edited by mod

I love my husband in his maid costume- his has a separate ruffled petticoat which provides a lovely flair in the skirt - and as it was hand maid it’s the correct height for him

Nothing better than when he bends over you see his peachy bottom - also just want to touch it :lovehoney_heart: :dress:

2 Likes

Hmm have you thought about some anal stimulation to help?

1 Like

yes, I love to be spanked in my sissy maid uniform with my panties pulled down

1 Like

Oral works both ways

1 Like