Smaller Penis=more pleasurable sex?!

I don’t know. I don’t enjoy a small penis at all. I had a boyfriend. I loved him very much, he was perfect for me. But there was one problem - his small penis. For a long time I tolerated the fact that I didn’t enjoy sex at all. I tried to fake an orgasm so as not to offend him, but still he realized that I was lying. We sat down and had a frank conversation about it. Yes, he wasn’t pleased, but he decided to use pumps to enlarge my penis . Now his dick is beautifully sized and I’m having a lot of fun.

2 Likes

What do you count as small? And why don’t you enjoy it all, if possible to explain?

But yes perfectly valid not to enjoy a small penis.

Probably, my wife sometimes says it can be uncomfortable if it goes in too far if I’m a bit enthusiastic?

1 Like

I only have a 4.5 inch dick but me and my wife certainly still have fun :grin:

1 Like

How much girth and length did he gain? I read that pills and pumps do not work, but penis stretching is the only thing that works some. Not sure enough of a gain to go from not liking sex to liking it though with that same person.

1 Like

I’m glad you were honest with him and in his case that pumps did work. Yes the conversation would be tough on both of you, but I think in the long run it is best for a man to know if he is too small for a partner, instead of that (in other cases) possibly being a significant factor in a break-up but the man not knowing that was the case, and wondering what he could have done to have saved the relationship.

What do you consider to be small?

I tend to find average size is the best (although I think the guy knowing what he is doing is the key). I’ve had small ones that haven’t done anything for me and big ones that have just hurt.

1 Like

Depends what you by ‘smaller’ so ive had 11 inches and that was painful actually, so yes sometimes bigger doesn’t mean better.

But if you mean an actual objectively small dick, for me, no. Id take 7 over 4 every day, even if he was less skilled.

Sorry if that upsets anyone.

All women are different though.

3 Likes

What do you consider as small (did nothing for you)?

1 Like

Ive just got tape measure out to see what 16" looks like… Sorry, but i wouldnt want to own it. Did you mean inches or cm

I think from the emoji that he wasn’t being serious.