Smaller Penis=more pleasurable sex?!

Hi all I just wanted your opinions on the above title. Can a guy having a smaller penis result in sex being more pleasurable for a woman? My new partner has a slightly smaller one than I’ve been used to (both in length and girth) but I seem to enjoy the sex more than I’ve ever done with anyone else before him?!

8 Likes

There’s an old adage which says size does matter. Well that is absolutely Bullsh*t complete crap.

It really does boil down to how well a partner is aware of the anatomy of their partner, as to how much pleasure they can give.

I’m excluded as I have a 16" :dotted_line_face: but that’s beside the point, it’s all to do with how to make love, what your partner likes dislikes that makes a sexual encounter special.

7 Likes

It also depends on communication, give and take and connection. It’s very possible that his member has better angles for you, that was my case. I’m on the larger side of average and I’m sure my partner has had larger but it’s how I use it and how dedicated I am to her pleasure. She’s also noted on how I know the positions best for my member and how to use it best for her. Sometimes knowledge of yourself and your partner, regardless of size, means better sex.

5 Likes

Good advice , and did you say 16 inch :joy::joy:

1 Like

I may have done :woozy_face: :flushed: :rofl:

2 Likes

@Softkitty30 we are all different shapes and sizes. Bigger is definitely not always better.
Finding a partner who is a good fit is under rated in my opinion.

9 Likes

It could be that he physically fits better to you, or knows what to do with it to turn you on. But it also could be that he gets you more mentally turned on as well, so you enjoy the whole process more!

If I’m mentally turned on, just a touch can be electric, but if I’m not, even a glorious c*ck would just feel like prodding :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

It’s all to do with the individual. Some guys are more imaginitive and geared towards pleasuring their partner and their needs, so size shouldn’t make a difference. Unusually large can be painful to a lady. Also i suspect that some large blokes think that just being large is enough and aren’t really bothered about versatility etc. Obviously not all men are like that!

6 Likes

Male 16" ??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Think you’ve answered your own question there :grin:
Everyone is different in what pleasures them and often it’s a mix of combinations that can contribute.

3 Likes

Mrs. Val is always holding me back from pushing to full depth at about 6.5". We do use a lot more lube as my girth is the same at 6.5" to 7.5" depending on excitement. I continue to reapply silicone lube throughout the session as she does get sore.

(For measurement I measure from the base of stomach (at top of penis) to tip for length (not from the underside where balls and undetermined starting point can be anywhere down there), and my wife has a fabric sewing measuring tape which I have wrapped around the shaft (not the tip) and then uncoil for girth measurement - tip is about the same anyways, maybe a bit more bulbous as I am circumcized)

3 Likes

Don’t know about ‘being more pleasurable for a woman’ but for me, ‘receiving’, bigger is better, girth and length , assuming the other person isn’t a totally rubbish at using it :grin:

4 Likes

I think it’s the shape and how you physically fit together…how you are aroused…how much you are attracted to them…how experienced you both are…how comfortable you feel with each other…even your heights can alter how you feel.

Regarding size…I have had too big and it was awful as couldn’t have sex in my favourite positions and have had what I considered to be quite small and it was amazing.

6 Likes

As others have said, it’s down to the individual. And how well you fit together, and emotionally too.
I’ve been with smaller than average, and for me personally it doesn’t do anything for me, but that might have to do with the abuse I suffered from them.
Hubby on the other hand, is bigger than average, let’s just say we are the perfect fit, and in every position we do.

5 Likes

Absolutely. There are so many factors at play here. I think LOVE makes the biggest overall difference, although I’ll bet some will disagree. Size is important for some, but I think that’s more the exception rather than the rule. But if you absolutely LOVE your partner and LOVE spending every moment with them, intimately or not, then it really does seem to make a difference.

1 Like

In my previous life of a swinger, I’ve seen and played with many a peen :eggplant:
I always seemed to prefer below/average peens.
My new partner has this amazing upward curve which is amazing for my gspot, but it’s also down to his physical touch and how much he arouses me.

8 Likes

Yes, the upward curve rather than plain straight seems to hit the spot!

4 Likes

Aslong as your both enjoying what your doing is all that matters , analyzing shape and size , we are all different lol

2 Likes

That’s where the skill comes in for the straight shooters :grin:

As a small guy myself, because I am not able to fill them up I work on the other things. I work at my foreplay and oral a lot. I give massages, back rubs, and anything else she may want. My wife says I am her best lover, but she has said if I grew another inch she would be even happier than she is. We use toys when she wants to be feel filled up on occasion. I have heard women complain that men with a larger penis think the penis will do the trick. Some women are disappointed by that and of course their are women who just want the big size. Those girls were never an option for me but I am happy with who I got. I was always worried when dating that I would not be able to keep my partner satisfied. That was true on a few occasions, but in the end it was not.

2 Likes