Smallest Cock you have come across

What would you count as tiny when erect?

And sounds as if size definitely does matter for you!

Yes - for me size does matter as you need to feel it when it’s inside you

I have seen under 3 inches when hard

2 Likes

Under 3" when hard is tiny. What would you say is the minimum to allow “you need to feel it when it’s inside you” to be true?

It’s not about size it’s how you use it and wat u do

Size does matter because people are not two flat jigsaw pieces slotting together. Any padding on either body will reduce the length that is able to penetrate.

Penis size isn’t just about preference, its also about how well 2 bodies fit together.

3 Likes

Just being the devil’s advocate , it is interesting how a thread about the smallest cock is acceptable . If I started a thread about the largest and loosest pussy , I bet it would not be acceptable . I am not a professional penis , but have played in several cathedrals myself .

2 Likes

I guess with the benefit of kegels it is less of a problem, and a solvable problem if the person is willing to do their kegels.

Doesn’t detract from the fact the penis size does matter, as like men , women are different it is possible for say @JoCat to have a different minimum acceptable size than @batjamboree

In a sauna I once saw the largest and smallest penis. I was away on a business trip to Sweden and on returning to my hotel decided to relax in their spa. I was one of only three ladies in the sauna when four guys walked in. One of the guys was at least 5” long and flacid. The other two ladies looked at me and smiled. Then a guy came in and he had what looked like an acorn between his legs. This time we all started grinning at each other. I still wonder what he thought when he saw the guy with the huge dick sitting next to me.

3 Likes

What were the other two guys showing?

@ CuriousGuy they we quite average at 3” but acorn guy was less than 1” all we could see was the penis head and no shaft

Hopefully he is a grower!

1 Like

@JoCat I would agree about the fit issue… it would seem that folks with a bit more padding on their bodies might need a longer penis to get things done effectively. That said, I think there’s some general minimum limits.

Since I’ve started out female and I’m working with a 2" enlarged clit, penetrating a partner with it is basically not realistic. One of my friends is MtF transgender (non-op), and working with about 3 inches. Add the fact that she’s not likely to get totally rock-hard, she’s not likely to be penetrating a partner easily either.

3 Likes

If its something that you want to discuss, then you should start the thread. A ‘loose’ vagina is a physical affect of the owner having a great time, so i’m sure others would contribute as long as it was approached respectfully.

3 Likes

I once came across a dick in the locker room that was not more than an inch in length and very thin. I felt bad for him. At that time guys weren’t staring at me thinking I was small for they were looking at him. My wife had slept with a guy before me who she calls pinky guy for he was maybe three inches and thin. The condom fell off of him. She is not a size queen but he was one and done. She doesn’t like anything over 6.5 inches, but under 4 is too small. Lucky for me.

1 Like

@Oldman … i wonder if it got bigger or just got stiff.

1 Like

Must have been a grower surely?

I will defer to the women on this board, but in my experience most women find under 5" to be just too small.

A few of the women I have slept with found my less than 5” not enough, but fortunately for me my wife does not. Over 4.5” is enough for her.