Smallest Cock you have come across

Ladies and Gentlemen what is the smallest cock that you have come across?

Was it an actual micro cock (<3.7") or a slim 4 incher, or larger?

Did you find it to be just too small, was able to still “do the job”, or was it one of the best experiences you have had?

1 Like

Years ago on fabswingers a guy asked for opinions on his penis and I was bored. He was asking survey type questions, I think he really just wanted to show off his penis.

It was very small and wouldn’t have got past my lips. He got himself blocked when he asked how much I charge for sex :rofl:

2 Likes

Did you see the program the other night i was flabbergasted

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

I am admittedly on the smaller side myself so definitely nothing to want to show off but I’m hopefully bigger than the guy you came across!

I’ve not seen the show but heard some things about, I guess being at either end be that very small or very big has its disadvantages!

2 Likes

What a conversation something I must admit I know a lot about. When I was in my first relationship he has a 3” and from what I remeber which was quite a few years ago it didn’t really make much of a difference. But I must admit I doubt it would get passed my lips nowadays since putting on a lil bit of weight since I was 16 lol. But if I’m honest I have been seeing someone recently and it’s prob I’d say about 4/5” and it works for me don’t get me wrong there is a fait about of other things we do it’s not all about the sex after I hit 30 it’s more about learning each other’s body’s and experimenting all sorts while reaching climax most times :nerd_face:

8 Likes

I had a relationship with a guy who referred to his penis as ‘a wee sports model’. it reached every nook and cranny it needed to and we had great sex. Since then I’ve always said it ain’t what you’ve got it’s what you do with it :blush:

11 Likes

Roughly how small do you reckon his wee sports model was? Great term!

3 Likes

I work in health care so I’ve seen quite a few penises. I saw a micro penis and it was less than an inch. He looked to be very close to his wife, if that makes any difference. I only have sex with my husband and he’s a very nice size.

3 Likes

@CuriousGuy it was small but nifty so his description was very apt. I can’t judge inches or cm’s but it was definitely a lot smaller than my ex’s maybe even around half the size. I couldn’t fault it in anyway :wink:

5 Likes

The smallest I’ve come across was literally the size of my wedding ring finger and although I try not to judge or anything, it was pretty hard to work with and do bum fun :face_with_peeking_eye:
but I never once let on about it as I didn’t wish to make them feel insecure so I blamed it on me having such a tight ass

4 Likes

I’ve often (or possibly always) been the smallest that my partners have had, although I do know there are guys out there who are smaller than me.

1 Like

I used to be volunteer firefighter emergency medical technician . Along with showers in high school sports . I have seen a fair number of cocks in my days and would have to hazard a guess as small as 2" . I myself am a grower , not a shower . I do not have any experience with erect penises , so that is not all that useful in guessing erect size . From my own cock I can tell you when in outdoor activities well below freezing or ice diving , my run of the mill 6" retracts to an inch maybe . It is funny how cocks hibernate when cold and nipples get hard and grow . At the family nudist camp all cocks are limp or you will be requested to cover or leave . So the “at rest” size is quite modest . I did see one fellow that was an extreme example of huge cock . Limp he was a good 7" . I wondered if he got lite headed when he got an erection from so much blood going to his cock .

3 Likes

Reading the question a bit different I have never cum across any cock , small or large .

I only had one encounter with a hard cock and it was larger than mine at 6” as we jerked off together. Of the women I have been with, three for sure I was there smallest at 4.75. The other ones had the one or two smaller or about the same size. I have never been their largest guy I was with. Saw one penis in a shower that was smaller than a young child. I wondered if it even hit 3 inches hard.

Well, mine…but I started female. One of my friends is a trans girl (M to F), and she has her original equipment below the waist. I accidentally saw her a while ago, and I’d say she’s got 3 inches to work with when hard. But she never went through puberty as a boy, and has been on hormone replacement for years.

1 Like

As long as a little finger and thick as a thumb.

1 Like

A literal Micro Dick, did you do anything with it?

Bump

People seem happy to share the biggest they have experienced, hopefully a few more will share the smallest they have experienced

I have been lucky as every man I have been with have big or massive cocks - so I’m a happy woman - but I have seen tiny cocks in the past - and even erect make me cringe ( my friend who is a professional dominatrix and I sometimes visit when she is working) :astonished:

2 Likes