Smell of sex

Do you ladies have a preference of the way you lovers smell.?

Personally I always have a damn good wash in a posh shower gel (Boss Element, Aqua) normally, paying particular attention to the cheesey bits such as... pits, arse, feet & the essential twigs & berries.

I've always asumed a light citrus smell would be best or do you want your man smelling musky, floral or like a Silver Back? Anything light a fire?

Didn't know you were such a ladies man Mucky, ladies duck I should say.

just a fresh clean smell! i dont like anything floral or too sickly!! personal i would say nothing with a too strong smell because that might be the smell that the person you are going to be with hates!!

walrus wrote:

Didn't know you were such a ladies man Mucky, ladies duck I should say.

My missus is such a whore in the bedroom for me (in a good way, obviously) that I do what I can. I've always been a bit of a romantic with all past girlfriends, I'm quite old fashioned really.

Being a bloke is a bit shit when you study how beautful a women is & how much pleasure they can recieve through their bodies, it's a shame more blokes don't make the effort to treat them like an angel.

The small details mean alot, so why not?

Mucky Duck wrote:

I can. I've always been a bit of a romantic with all past girlfriends, I'm quite old fashioned really.

Being a bloke is a bit shit when you study how beautful a women is & how much pleasure they can recieve through their bodies, it's a shame more blokes don't make the effort to treat them like an angel.

The small details mean alot, so why not?

Aww, thats so sweet, and for that you deserve... *hugs and kisses cheek!* hehe ^_^

For being such a lovely considerate guy :-)

x x x

OK Mucky you have made me ashamed, I never paid much attention, probably because I don't have much of a sense of smell myself. But will pay attention to what any ladies say.

Morbidia wrote:

Aww, thats so sweet, and for that you deserve... *hugs and kisses cheek!* hehe ^_^

For being such a lovely considerate guy :-)

x x x

For a Vampire you're a bit of a softie aren't you. If all vampires were like you we'd all want one!

You ladies give your all for us, the least we can do is give a bit back!

Andserkiel wrote:

I tend to love the general smell of a bloke. Hence why like to steal their t-shirts and sleep in them haha it's a comfort thing too I think.

I agree!!! Im always stealing tees and hoodies and things, they smell so damn good! hehehe, but my OH complains about it, which sucks :-/

x x x

I'm quite lucky, I'm 6'6" & built like Martin Johnson(england rugby captain), Mrs Duck is 5'2" & built like tinkerbell. She'd kill herself if she ever borrowed my clothes!

Mucky Duck wrote:

I'm quite lucky, I'm 6'6" & built like Martin Johnson(england rugby captain), Mrs Duck is 5'2" & built like tinkerbell. She'd kill herself if she ever borrowed my clothes!

hehehehehe, could i borrow some clothes Mr Duck? :-P

x x x

Andserkiel wrote:

Morbidia wrote:

I agree!!! Im always stealing tees and hoodies and things, they smell so damn good! hehehe, but my OH complains about it, which sucks :-/

x x x

My ex partner was used to it. He's be like "So what one are you taking home this week?" I even slept in his boxers at times, they're really comfy! haha

haha, yeah, my OH kidnapped me a few weeks ago, so i literally had nothing with me, so had to borrow a tee, a hoodie and boxers, lol, felt very free in the boxers, hahaha.

Sucks, i want to steal everything! hehe

x x x

Morbidia wrote:

x x x

After seeing the state of your Profile picks, you can have your pick, I thik you need some more clothes, You're half naked.... I can nearly see your wangers!

Hang on.... No you can't! The view's too good!

Mucky Duck wrote:

Morbidia wrote:

x x x

After seeing the state of your Profile picks, you can have your pick, I thik you need some more clothes, You're half naked.... I can nearly see your wangers!

Hang on.... No you can't! The view's too good!

hahaha, aww, but i needs a tee or something!!! I cant sleep nakeys!!! lol :-P

And thankies

x x x

im just getting naked now, all showered and smell fresh with a splash of prada, just missing that someone to smell it

jaibei wrote:

im just getting naked now, all showered and smell fresh with a splash of prada, just missing that someone to smell it

Awww *hugs you tight*

But you little tease :-P

x x x

If you're in the right bed with the right bloke then clothes won't be required!

I do think women are sexy in an oversized T-shirt, though. It's a lovely sight/feeling to wake up with a peachy pair of buttocks peaking out in the morning! Makes for easy access too!

Mucky Duck wrote:

If you're in the right bed with the right bloke then clothes won't be required!

I do think women are sexy in an oversized T-shirt, though. It's a lovely sight/feeling to wake up with a peachy pair of buttocks peaking out in the morning! Makes for easy access too!

Yeah, that also sucks, dont think my OH likes that look, and i mean, that REALLY sucks!!! Even i find that hot on women! lol

x x x

Morbidia wrote:

Yeah, that also sucks, dont think my OH likes that look, and i mean, that REALLY sucks!!! Even i find that hot on women! lol

x x x

You need to pack that in! I'm having troubling keeping the laptop in place!

Mucky Duck wrote:

Morbidia wrote:

x x x

You need to pack that in! I'm having troubling keeping the laptop in place!

hahaha, whatever do you mean young sir? ;-P

x x x

I'll give you twenty mins to stop that! Guff Faw!