Smelling yourself while masturbating

How many people like smelling their pussy/cock/arse/underwear while masturbating?

Just why?

Not for me, but each to their own :)

I wish I was that flexible 😂

But to answer your question, no

Myself? Not a turn on... My OH? Big turn on.

I do smell my fingers after masturbating and washing my hands to see if another wash is needed :P I don't always like my smell but sometimes I find I smell (and taste, when kissing my oh after he's been down on me) like hop and like it.

I don't smell my knickers while masturbating but I love the smell and taste of my pussy!

Not something any of us have thought about tbf

I personally love my own scent. I love my OH's scent too. We always sniff her knickers while we have sex. Sex wouldn't be the same without it :)

I'm surprised at how many people don't, I thought nearly everybody did this.

Not my thing :)

Bit difficult to smell your/OH undies when neither of us wear them!!! Xx

SquirtyPanda wrote:

Kudos for that one ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Erm, for me that's a big yep. and there are even different smells depending on where the hand/s has been. And its something gutteral/primal, like animals and their enhanced sense of smell, but then isnt that how pheromones work, even on an unconcious level?

One of the things I like about oral sex is the smell of a lady, and my smell on her after she's done the same.

The wierdest thing I do Isnt smell myself. I found I was biting myself one time. Thats a strange one when you think about it.

MysticalMayhem wrote:

It's actually great for humiliation play. :D xx

Yeah, very true :) I wish my OH was into that sort of thing because I love it. She's quite reserved in the bedroom but I will try anything once :) xx

Zephron wrote:

SquirtyPanda wrote:

Kudos for that one ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Erm, for me that's a big yep. and there are even different smells depending on where the hand/s has been. And its something gutteral/primal, like animals and their enhanced sense of smell, but then isnt that how pheromones work, even on an unconcious level?

One of the things I like about oral sex is the smell of a lady, and my smell on her after she's done the same.

The wierdest thing I do Isnt smell myself. I found I was biting myself one time. Thats a strange one when you think about it.

I thought that was how pheromones work too. Totally agree with everything you said :) The OH and I bite gently on each other sometimes while having sex too. I think that's normal like back scratching etc

Not for me but enjoy x

I love the taste of my missus i can't get enough of her. I wish I could bottle it.

I love smelling myself on my partner, and adore kissing him after he's gone down on me. Usually takes a man by surprise!

VioletWolf wrote:

I love smelling myself on my partner, and adore kissing him after he's gone down on me. Usually takes a man by surprise!

Lol, That makes me think of Mark Thomas's (comedian, other mark thomases are available) story about a friend of his who was a marine and didnt like to go down on his wife 'in case it smelt a bit of wee'