Smirking..!

Sooo… (sorry about the amount of detail…)

Having a fumble with the husband earlier this week, using hands and a mini bullet the orgasm I had was immense, like super immense. Meaning leg shaking, jolting, wanting it to stop but definitely not (if you catch my drift?) this was by far more intense than any orgasm I’ve previously had. So, I caught a glimpse of my husbands face and I could swear he was smirking which completely put me off, I finished but felt incredibly embarrassed afterwards and asked him why he was laughing/smirking- he said it was seeing me have so much enjoyment made him really happy.

Has anyone else firstly had a supercharged orgasm out of the ordinary and then had a partner put you off so much by being happy? :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

I had a similar experience when my OH wore a particular outfit for the first time, i was laughing with sheer joy but she took it as laughing AT her which i was most definitely not. I had to point out other joyous occasions unrelated to sex, where i had laughed with joy to convince her!

2 Likes

Thank you, it was completely unexpected and as he’s now replicated it twice since I’ve coined in (or tried to) my reaction, he has asked my why I’m quieter :joy:

1 Like

My hubby’s given me quite a few them orgasm’s since we found LH 5 months ago, he’s made me orgasm before but nothing like these one’s, and he’s the only one to ever make me orgasm and through penetration too. He smiled from ear to ear when he gave me my first one, but it made me smile to see him happy that he gave me that orgasm, he said he loved seeing the pleasure on my face and he made me orgasm like that

4 Likes

@MooseyB - I’m absolutely certain he’s not mocking you, merely savouring the delicious pleasure of seeing you totally lose it. Who wouldn’t? And yes, I’m sure that in the moment it makes him feel rather powerful and perhaps a little wickedly dominant. That’s a GOOD thing, hun! Please don’t worry about it or try to rein in your reactions. There’s no dignity to an orgasm, nor should there be, but equally there’s no belittlement or disrespect in his reaction: he loves you and loves seeing you surrender yourself totally to the power of your own sexuality, knowing that he has taken you there. :heart:

7 Likes

I have had a similar experience with an ex- but he assured me it was because it gets him off seeing me so elated and pleasured.

Either way, accept the intesnse orgasms, and do it again and again- bet hubby will be made up and want to do it more. Xx

3 Likes

Thank you for the quick replies :sweat_smile: it’s a bit of a relief- completely losing it whilst the kids are asleep wasn’t part of my plan but maybe more sleep-outs are on the cards now :joy:

1 Like

Hubby smirks when he makes me squirt or orgasm, I actually like it and it spurs me on as I know he can tell I’m enjoying myself and he enjoys it. But I get what you mean, if it was anyone other than hubby I would question why they did it!

2 Likes

Well congratulations on the orgasm!!! When I got my clit sucker he wanted to use it on me. Well it was amazing and made me squirt for the first time. The smile on his face… he was like a kid at Christmas. He will on occasion just go down on me while we’re watching telly just because it brings him joy to make me orgasm. I say just roll with it! :blush:

2 Likes

had it happen to me once was amazing, but i wouldent worry about the smirk as folk have said sort of takeing it all in. lucky that my partner has a sence of humor cant underestimate it in aftercare + Tea :laughing:

I know I’m smirking sometimes when I’m giving my partner a really good orgasm but smirking and laughing are two very different things, he’s smirking because he’s feeling smug and pleased with himself that he managed to do that. “:smirk::sunglasses::muscle:” is how he’s feeling

You’re not being laughed at for having an orgasm you’re being admired because he wants to please you and he knows he’s done an awesome job! :smile_cat:

2 Likes

I’m sure I’m guilty of Smirking on occasions, when getting caught up in the excitement of the experience with my OH.

I can totally understand in that vulnerable moment it could put you off. However the way you described it, I think you can be content that he’s probably very happy and likely feeling lucky be sharing in as you say a

@MooseyB delighted for you both that you seem to have been able to replicate since.

Don’t try to stifle your reaction. If that was the first time it happened it was bound to take you both by surprise but like every new experience, the novelty eventually lessens and it becomes the norm.
Sounds like you’re not getting as much from your newfound pleasure as you should so just relax, let it happen and enjoy it.

1 Like

Have to admit, if i made a partner come really hard id probubly be grinning from ear to ear too.

5 Likes

Me too! :grin:

3 Likes

99.9% sure the ‘smirk’ would have been due to him being happy…but if you’re worried about it happening again then Lovehoney do sell a wide range of blindfolds. :wink:

Or you could pop a facemask on him and roleplay as strangers meeting in Tescos?

2 Likes

:joy: for some reason I’m sure he would go for that

1 Like

Update:: again he reassured me exactly what you’ve all mentioned, he was undeniably happy that he had that effect and from now on will attempt to replicate the effect it had upon me and my body.:+1: win win :smile:

6 Likes