smoking fetishes

do any LH members indulge in smoke fetish play with their OH?

Ladies who smoke, do you feel sexy when you smoke?

Would be interested to hear any experiences of smoke fetish be they as voyeuer or fulfilling someones fantasies.

My OH, though not a smoker, will indulge me on special occasions, she is thankfully a social smoker after a few drinks :)

xx

I don't find it a turn on no, I think it'd be the smell more than anything (big up the forum vaping club ) but I can understand that done right (sorry but the way some people smoke is ghastly, enjoy your smoke, play with it and teach yourself rings and french inhales) it could be sexy to watch a woman smoke.

I used to be a bit of a social smoker, but my boyfriend really hated it so I don't do it anymore unless I'm very drunk and not with him. I always did feel very sexy when I smoked, and apparently I looked it too, as many people have said- I think it's the way my lips formed when I exhaled the smoke.

Hope this helps! x

TTurtle wrote:

I don't find it a turn on no, I think it'd be the smell more than anything (big up the forum vaping club ) but I can understand that done right (sorry but the way some people smoke is ghastly, enjoy your smoke, play with it and teach yourself rings and french inhales) it could be sexy to watch a woman smoke.

vaping club? whats that, sounds interestings

QueenC wrote:

I used to be a bit of a social smoker, but my boyfriend really hated it so I don't do it anymore unless I'm very drunk and not with him. I always did feel very sexy when I smoked, and apparently I looked it too, as many people have said- I think it's the way my lips formed when I exhaled the smoke.

Hope this helps! x

Cant believe there are men out there letting this go to waste, lol

I think if a girl like you knows she is a sexy smoker, then she almost invariably, will be, thanks for posting

Hen Night Toad wrote:

TTurtle wrote:

vaping club? whats that, sounds interestings

Have a look here buddy:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/off-topic/529995-e-lectric-ciggys-got-one-today-so-far-so/

If you fancy a go and need any advice ask in the thread or feel free to add me on chat, I've become quite the connoisseur

cheers, can they get me hooked tho, lol

Hen Night Toad wrote:

QueenC wrote:

Hope this helps! x

I think if a girl like you knows she is a sexy smoker, then she almost invariably, will be, thanks for posting

He really hates smoking, and to be honest so do I, but I sometimes crave it when I've had a drink. We have smoked together when we were both drunk and he did think it was sexy. We (my housemates and I) were with some friends at my house, and I overheard them saying how good I looked smoking.

I'm actually just talking to my old housemate and he said it was "the way you exhaled the smoke and the way you tapped it to break the ash, and the way you closed your eyes as if you were really enjoying it. It was like slow motion.".

QueenC wrote:

Hen Night Toad wrote:

QueenC wrote:

Hope this helps! x

He really hates smoking, and to be honest so do I, but I sometimes crave it when I've had a drink. We have smoked together when we were both drunk and he did think it was sexy. We (my housemates and I) were with some friends at my house, and I overheard them saying how good I looked smoking.

I'm actually just talking to my old housemate and he said it was "the way you exhaled the smoke and the way you tapped it to break the ash, and the way you closed your eyes as if you were really enjoying it. It was like slow motion.".

sounds awesome, how did you get into smoking? how did you develop your style?

Hen Night Toad wrote:

cheers, can they get me hooked tho, lol

You can buy zero nicotine liquids, which would be perfect. No addiction and you still get the act of smoking minus smell and health detriment

Oh and another housemate... "because it was being passed around, it was in your mouth, and then in my mouth. and plus I could see down your top when you leant over to pass it". Such nice lads, thanks for telling me at the time

Hen Night Toad wrote:

I got really drunk one night, and took a ciggy from my friend because she was giving up. She said she wasn't going to let it go to waste so I smoked it instead. I only ever do it when I have had a drink, which naturally makes me feel a bit sexier anyways, so I guess I just look good doing it. I'm not really sure!

QueenC wrote:

Hen Night Toad wrote:

I got really drunk one night, and took a ciggy from my friend because she was giving up. She said she wasn't going to let it go to waste so I smoked it instead. I only ever do it when I have had a drink, which naturally makes me feel a bit sexier anyways, so I guess I just look good doing it. I'm not really sure!

ooooh ya sexy bugger

I'm sitting here 'smoking' my pen. Thanks a lot HNT! :)

Because of health problems, I have a really hard time being around smoke of any kind. I am so grateful for restrictions on public smoking.

There are so many ways to express our sexuality which don't compromise health. Maybe we don't need to keep this one.

My man loves watching me smoke, cant be roll ups though has to be proper cigarettes, seems to have a preference as well on menthol or black cigarettes. I only found out he liked it by looking at his computer history one day...I don't think he ever would have told me. Good job I did though what a waste of a fantasy?

I never thought I'd ever feel sexy doing it but I REALLY do, espcially when I'm dressed up in my fully fashioned stockings, suspender belt and heels. I just love the effect it has on him.

Oh and I must add he loves to watch me smoke with a holder, gets him in EVEN more of a state

saj wrote:

My man loves watching me smoke, cant be roll ups though has to be proper cigarettes, seems to have a preference as well on menthol or black cigarettes. I only found out he liked it by looking at his computer history one day...I don't think he ever would have told me. Good job I did though what a waste of a fantasy?

I never thought I'd ever feel sexy doing it but I REALLY do, espcially when I'm dressed up in my fully fashioned stockings, suspender belt and heels. I just love the effect it has on him.

sounds fantastic, lucky bloke

I class myself a non smoker although i will smoke occasionally. I love watching my OH smoke, particularly when he exhales i find it very sexy and when i smoke i do feel a bit sexier about myself i think its the old "cliche" (if you must) a lady in a long dress smoking etc... xx

I'm a smoker - not proud of it, but not ashamed either. I usually smoke roll-ups - which to most people must seem smelly and unglamorous and not at all sexy.

But I've always thought that there is something vaguely, indefinably sexy about smoking - although I'm not quite sure exactly what it is. I've always seem to have been attracted to other smokers than non-smokers.