Smutty mouth

popk1n wrote:

Caliente wrote:

I don't need a running commentary (this is not a footy match) but a some well timed, well chosen words and expressions are very good.

I love dirty chat before sex. It really builds up the anticipation. Even better if it's sexting all day wth plans of what you'll do later. :)

Completely agree! I also prefer him to take the lead with it and not ask TOO many questions since I am naturally not very good on the spot eg what do you want me to do to you? And Im like I dont know, whatever you want lol

I'm sure you do know..he just needs a nudge, a big on. I took the lead for so long and I hope you don't have to wait as long as me for him to please you that way! You deserve it :)

Ozz wrote:

popk1n wrote:

Caliente wrote:

I don't need a running commentary (this is not a footy match) but a some well timed, well chosen words and expressions are very good.

I love dirty chat before sex. It really builds up the anticipation. Even better if it's sexting all day wth plans of what you'll do later. :)

Completely agree! I also prefer him to take the lead with it and not ask TOO many questions since I am naturally not very good on the spot eg what do you want me to do to you? And Im like I dont know, whatever you want lol

I'm sure you do know..he just needs a nudge, a big on. I took the lead for so long and I hope you don't have to wait as long as me for him to please you that way! You deserve it :)

To be fair he does take the lead and I am happy with my sex life :) I think he's trying to include me more in the dirty talking but Im just bad at it haha. I do moan a lot though :) he seems happy enough with hearing moans in response

Oh yes moaning is nice for both to hear I agree.

I want my gf to talk filthy in bed but she is shy about it!

My OH too!! :(

I'm quite shy but I do it every once in a while and it drives her crazy

-Tom

Lucky lucky you

I've asked my DH to do this and asked to describe what he wanted to do to me or what he wanted me to do etc all I got was "we're doing it"

Fingers crossed for the future

Ozz wrote:

At last!!!!! after all these years my OH finally opened his mouth and nothing but pure filth came out of it...yay! I had been asking him on and off for ages would he please talk dirty when we shag, so finally he has found his voice. Got me very horny :)

Go you Ozz :0) xx

Haha x

I love it especially sexting with my oh as he's away so that's a big thing for us. He always knows what to say to get my engine revving, before and during. I'm a work in progress sometimes its easy other times I go shy (no idea why) sexting I have NO problem can happily say what I'd do or want

Sounds very nivce indeed HH...My oh has doen it a couple of times. I've done it quite a bit, but he always rings me when I start and spoils it!!

I keep telling him to quit it and sext me!! Men ugh!