Smutty mouth

At last!!!!! after all these years my OH finally opened his mouth and nothing but pure filth came out of it...yay! I had been asking him on and off for ages would he please talk dirty when we shag, so finally he has found his voice. Got me very horny :)

I love a man with a filthy mouth.....hopefully it will continue, enjoy lol! 😜 X

I have yet to get this. I shall sit and wait and dream.. Enjoy xxxx

I was pleasantly surprised to find my new SO is very verbal the very first time we shagged. So much so that I reciprocated without a second thought, which is odd for me because I'm usually very shy at first. It's something I've never gotten much of before and it was never something that I particularly felt interested in. Until now. My current partner really turns me on with his tongue (double entendre, there), wether it's just him talking or a back-and-forth between us.

Congrats!

Ozz wrote:

At last!!!!! after all these years my OH finally opened his mouth and nothing but pure filth came out of it...yay! I had been asking him on and off for ages would he please talk dirty when we shag, so finally he has found his voice. Got me very horny :)

Yay! Sounds awesome, wish my OH would talk more dirrrty to me... I say stuff to him all the time, but he doesn't say much. Occasionally he says, 'you feel so good,' but I really want to hear something a bit more descriptive like how my pussy hugs his cock or something like that!

Guys need to realise that if we hear or see something sexy it ramps us up even more, if we're already in the mood!

CheekyGirl18 wrote:

I have yet to get this. I shall sit aI really hope that day is looming for you!nd wait and dream.. Enjoy xxxx

I really hope that day is soon for you CheekyGirl18. He was very disgusting and I loved it. He's just not comfortable saying stuff like that but I've told him " I want more of it lol"

KitsiKiki, that tongue sounds wonderful :)

Yes I agree Luv Bunny, guys need to get it that we love it! x More va va voom please gents lol

Sounds like my hubby, he's not overly confident with dirty talk but when he does it turns me on massively !

I don't need a running commentary (this is not a footy match) but a some well timed, well chosen words and expressions are very good.

I love dirty chat before sex. It really builds up the anticipation. Even better if it's sexting all day wth plans of what you'll do later. :)

Anyone else wondering what things kind of things he said ? or is that just my naughty mind :)

strapon_banana wrote:

Anyone else wondering what things kind of things he said ? or is that just my naughty mind :)

Nope, not just yours... ;)

Hahaha! I think Ozz will get banned if she tells us! ;) But I can use my imagination....... :)

I'd love my man to do this more often...

Caliente wrote:

Hahaha! I think Ozz will get banned if she tells us! ;) But I can use my imagination....... :)

Ha ha...I might get banned yes! but it rhymed with bore and stitch amongst others lol Yes use that imagination :) It was positively yummy lol

Ozz wrote:

Caliente wrote:

Ha ha...I might get banned yes! but it rhymed with bore and stitch amongst others lol Yes use that imagination :) It was positively yummy lol

Sneaky way around it! Haha hope he keeps it up x

So do I :-) x

Caliente wrote:

I don't need a running commentary (this is not a footy match) but a some well timed, well chosen words and expressions are very good.

I love dirty chat before sex. It really builds up the anticipation. Even better if it's sexting all day wth plans of what you'll do later. :)

Completely agree! I also prefer him to take the lead with it and not ask TOO many questions since I am naturally not very good on the spot eg what do you want me to do to you? And Im like I dont know, whatever you want lol

Sounds like you had a good night! I like it when my OH talks dirty to me but I do feel a bit foolish afterwards sometimes if I've been really nasty/dirty. When we discuss having sex we never really know whether to say 'have sex', 'shag' or 'make love' - the former is cringy, shag sounds crude to my ears (probably austin powers' fault!) And make love doesn't describe our sessions well, especially when we're dabbling in bondage haha!

Ozz wrote:

Yup...that's where my mind was going! hahaha Glad you enjoyed it!

Caliente wrote:

Ozz wrote:

Yup...that's where my mind was going! hahaha Glad you enjoyed it!

Hahaha hilarious, mm I thought so! Oh yes, very much so x

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

Sounds like you had a good night! I like it when my OH talks dirty to me but I do feel a bit foolish afterwards sometimes if I've been really nasty/dirty. When we discuss having sex we never really know whether to say 'have sex', 'shag' or 'make love' - the former is cringy, shag sounds crude to my ears (probably austin powers' fault!) And make love doesn't describe our sessions well, especially when we're dabbling in bondage haha!

It was, he was a little embarrassed as it's just not him, but glad he was finally willing to try it!

Well I call it __cking or shagging or even " let's go have some fun" But you need to call it what feels comfortable with you both. Years ago we would always call it "making love" but we weren't into anything back then for different reasons.

Yeah we're into the bondage thing now, lot's of experimenting to do. What fun!