Snowballing with partner

Fairly new to posting on forums but recently ive fantasized about cumming in my girlfreinds mouth then kissing her after.

She has only recently allowed me to cum in her mouth we have been together some years and having a child both before and after has increased her libido tenfold.

We both had a amazing oral session the other night and i cum in her mouth but after i did the thoaght was there but i bottled it.

I think its a combination iof the feeling after you cum something dont sound quite so sexy and the fact shes going to think im very odd for wanting to taste my own cum.

1 Like

Thats thing i love going down on my partner i lover her taste but she allways makes sure i wipe my mouth before i go back to kiss her .Irecet;ly got the durex pina colada lube to try and help with that see if she let me kiss her straight after.

1 Like

Me and the OH always kiss after either have been down on the other, and i quite like it when he kisses me after i've been down on him, had a period where it really turned me on aswell, although, after doing it a couple times, the facination went for me xxx

1 Like

Solidius I don't think its odd at all, no harm in trying it once, see if you both like it. Be brave and tell her how much it would turn you on. Me and my OH always kiss after we have been down on each other, I think its hot but thats just me! x

Do you even need to discuss it? After my fella has cum, I like him to hold me and kiss me, not cos I think he'll like the taste, but as a 'thank you' for being nice! I'd hate it if he wouldn't kiss me- it's like saying it's okay for your mouth but not mine!

After you kiss her, can't you just say afterwards that the taste of cum on her lips is incedibly sexy? That way she will probably want to do it again. I would.

Hey my OH wants to try it too but he has bottled it a few times. I love to kiss him after hes went down on me tho, I do try to encourage him but he just cant. X

My objection with my ex was more that I didn't particularly want him to come in my mouth, the last time he did was on the condition that he tasted it afterwards. He wasn't so excited then... I swear he must have drank too much coffee or something... Anyway... I would find it difficult to think that someone would be really bothered if their partner wanted to taste themselves. I wouldn't talk about it, I would just try to kiss her afterwards - the worst she can do is turn her head away. Then if you feel the need to talk about it you can x