So called 'cum tributes'

I think it is a very hot thing to do. I find it really exciting and naughty to do it as a guy. As you have said @anna.michelsburg it can be really sexual and flattering to receive, it’s good to hear that women enjoy them. However, and a massive however in this particular circumstance, I would never send them to a person who hasn’t asked for one / agreed to have one sent to them. I think that’s a line that’s been crossed there in my opinion.

OK this has been very helpful.

The girls have been chatting and as you all might remember I work for a law firm so advice has been sought.

It doesn’t break the law and the police will only ‘record’ it as intelligence but nothing else. As a one off it is unlikely anything further will happen.

My friend is still somewhere between giggly fun and freaked out which is more or less where I am.

The consensus has been to block the number, adjust security settings on Facebook, and see what happens. The issue of course is that the person is probably a friend on Facebook and this is a burner phone.

My guess is that it is someone in their 20s with a bit of a crush, she has a very milf look and is very flirty. I expect it is a one off.

Thank you so much for all the thoughts.

2 Likes

That in no way shape or form is normal, infact its dowright disturbing and it definitely needs reporting!

2 Likes

I think you and your friend have weighed up the options and done the right thing @anna.michelsburg
Let’s hope this is the end of it.

1 Like

If you wanted to do some detective work, you could probably limit the pictures to a smaller group of people who you suspect - if they are friends husbands etc - and then post another picture and see if thay attracts the same kind of response. However you are waiting for someone to take the bait and there is no guarantee that would happen or might just encourage it so not sure that is the best idea but just a thought.

For me, I think adjusting fb settngs is probably very wise to the extent your friend isn’t bothered anymore.

1 Like

so it’s someone who has her number but she doesn’t have theirs and is friends with here in facebook.

personally i’d feel a little like she does.
turned on but freaked out.

to be honest i would start messaging the whats app number you will soon find out from the kind of writting who it likley is

2 Likes

Can I suggest that she replies with a dick pic… would really throw the other person off.

1 Like

This is the problem with having profiles open for all to see. The Internet is so open and very easily abused.

I would say as it’s someone she doesn’t know and they haven’t mentioned who they are then that’s a bit odd and creepy.

I would say the person would need to know you well and have been flirting beforehand and maybe know that you might like that sort of cum tribute.

But for it to come out of the blue is a bit creepy and unsettling but hopefully has a happy ending to the story in the end.

5 streaks of cum, they either cum a lot, edged a lot or did a few sessions over the photo.

2 Likes

@Fire_Ice1 . Either that, or they push their balls around in front of themselves in a wheel barrow .!!

Mmm, this does sound very creepy. Hope you get it sorted out. I’m minded to agree with others though - report it.

@Iwill maybe they’re a farmer and have a horse, bull, rhino or elephant who got a bit excited when they saw the photo :laughing:

1 Like

So a catch up with all concerned yesterday.

She had a spoddy friend look at her Facebook settings. The photo could only be seen by an existing friend which doesn’t narrow it down too much but is more reassuring. The photo itself isn’t easily seen, it isn’t labelled as her and was from a garden party a year or two ago in a particular folder, so that perhaps narrows it to a group of friends where there are some existing long standing flirty relationships. I think she finds all that reassuring and it probably narrows it down to about 5 people all of whom she is either flattered or scandalised by, in a good way, but with some reservations about it being a husband of a friend.

She called the number a few times from different phones and it went to Tesco Mobile answer phone. She then also asked us all if we have the number in our phones and we also called it at various times. No answer and no idea whose phone except to say that it seems like a burner. We’ve all saved the number just in case …

5 streaks of cum, they either cum a lot, edged a lot or did a few sessions over the photo.

It is remarkable, really. A perfect fan shape, over her cleavage and face, perfectly centred. It is very impressive and would be a treat if it had happened for real.

So, personally, if it were me I would feel flattered, turned on, but a little creeped out. She is probably more or less the same except that it is likely that the chap concerned is a husband of one of a close, long standing group friends, and she has some anxieties that, she has never detected a proper crush from any of them and doesn’t know how long it has been there. I think part of her worry is that there have been lots of previous holidays and parties and she thought it was ‘all friends’. I told her she was being very naive if she didn’t think her friends’ husbands looked at her boobs by the pool in her twenties. But I also detected a bit of 'what, look at me, who would ever do that?" - hmmm.

Anyway, we’ve closed the book on this one until something new crops up and it has given us something new to gossip and chat about. It has also been fascinating to see the jealousy from one or two of the gang. I’ll be triggering that in the future to amuse myself, let me tell you. :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Has she added the number to her contacts, just to see if the artist has a whatsapp profile photo?

This has been quite the mystery!

2 Likes

Yeah, we have all done that, the name/photo doesn’t give any clues.

2 Likes

Well done to you and your friends for delving this deep to try and find the “culprit”.

I’m glad to see that as you say, you have closed the book and moved on x

1 Like

Inspector Clouseau has nothing on you, you have done what you can and now closed the book. There is probably no way of knowing but are you sure it is cum? Could it be something to look like cum as a joke? Or am I just being naive.

2 Likes