So called 'cum tributes'

Hello

A question for the Sexual Brains Trust?

For those who don’t know, and I was one of them, a cum tribute is when a photo of you has been received after being deliberately sent where someone has ejaculated over it.

A good friend, who is very attractive and has a twinkle in her eye and who understands how the world works, received a cum tribute via WhatsApp from a number she doesn’t recognise. It is a photo a printed photo of her from Facebook, a lovely one but not at all sexual, and there is about 5 jets of cum over her across it.

None of us know how to respond or what to say. It is totally out of the blue. So, some questions:

1. Is it ever acceptable to do this?
  2. Is it flattering?
  3. Is it disturbing?
  4. Should she go to the police?
  5. Should she look at the security settings on Facebook?
  6. Is it just some harmless sexy fun, she is the kind of girl men would wank over?
  7. Is it wrong to be a bit jealous?

Thanks

Anna xxx

Totally OK if the person is OK with that.

Totally Wrong and not acceptable if she isn’t ok with that a stranger or not.

That’s all that is needed.

Sneaky Edit: In the past I have sent partners pictures when we have been in the early stage of dating. But would only do it knowing she is OK with it.

1 Like

From a number she doesn’t recognise and a photo taken from facebook… sounds creepy to me, and for this scenario, I feel its disturbing and inappropriate.

If a photo was offered for this purpose, and was received by an approved method of communication, then its acceptable and may be flattering.

3 Likes

To be clear.

She has no idea who sent it.

Sounds disturbing, if she wants to report it she should, else the first step would be to block the number.

1 Like
  1. I’ve heard of Cum Tributes and yes, acceptable when either in a relationship as a loving gesture understood by both parties or in a Sub/Dom prior arrangement where the Sub has been instructed to do so or most commonly where I’ve heard of it, when the photo is paid for, tribute made, and then sent back.
    Under the circumstances you’ve outlined, no, absolutely not acceptable!

2. I would not find it at all flattering from a stranger who has downloaded a facebook photo. From my OH, it is a bit of fun or if single and from flirty male love interests who name themselves… maybe.

3. Very disturbing and creepy from an unknown source who has got her number from somewhere.

4. Yes, if the person fails to identify themself.

5. Yes, only my background pictures and current small profile picture are visible (as you can’t hide them) to anyone who is not my friend on facebook. I post lots of stuff on facebook but it is only visible to friends and everyone on my friends list I know in real life. She certainly shouldn’t have her phone number listed publicly.

6. A random stranger, or worse, a stalkerish “friend” is certainly not “harmless fun”.

7. :rofl:

My advice to her would be to respond, “Who is this? Screenshots have been taken and will be passed on to the police if you don’t identify yourself.” If they don’t or turn out to be a complete random who’s knicked her info off an unguarded facebook definitely report to the Police.

3 Likes

How your friend feel about it?

It just sounds like some twat has went, I bet this will really turn her on and is waiting to get a gushing message of thanks.

My friend couldn’t wait to show and I have to be honest is very obviously delighted but being a bit coy and speculating on who it might be. She is assuming a second/burner phone of one of her friend’s husbands.

My instinct is closer to @Peitho

But I am secretly jealous too, I have to admit.

And I shouldn’t say this, but considering the age of our social group, it is a very impressive volume of very thick spunk!

1 Like

Random unknown number then wrong!
Get her to revisit her Facebook profile and lock it down.
Personally I would report it if in the UK, I suspect a pay as you go number mind!

My first thought, given the impression I’ve got from previous forum posts is friend’s teenage son or singleton that wants to gage her response before saying who he is for potential relationship/fling. At least I hope it’s one of those from non total creepoid, stalker point of view. If one of the first two, obviously you wouldn’t want to involve police but first needs to know it’s a very wrong thing to do. Second, depends on your friend. Friend’s husband would totally creep me out.

Anything else, police.

That is an important point, given the ‘evidence’, it isn’t likely to be someone our age.

Now I am properly jealous!

I have to ask why are you jealous?

Massive red flag here imo! It’s clearly from someone that knows her quite well as they have her Facebook and her phone number!
Personally if it was unsolicited I would say you have two choices

1. Laugh it off and ignore it
  2. Report it straight away to the police this is harassment even if it’s not actually senen it’s insinuated.

I wouldn’t stand for it and it would be reported

I’m in the camp :tent: of it’s odd behaviour and sinister if complete stranger.

Someone has specifically used the picture , searched , has access to mobile number… unless this is public on FB or its sent via FB.

Predators can start by drip feeding and step over the boundaries.

Could be the signs of early stage of a stalker or could be completely done as a joke… either way there is an element of creepiness.

Two options

:phone: report it or
:wave:Brush it off , but record / screenshot etc all details and monitor doesn’t happen again, but that might not help someone who maybe future victim of this.

Just my views

Sounds wrong at every level!

That’s creepy as f@@k I get that it can be a massive turn on for some people, when all parties are consenting. But as a guy, I’d never ever even consider sending someone anything like that just randomly. Unless it was my OH. But even then, I still think she would need to ask me to do it.

So yeah, I reckon that’s a massive No from me.

I think it is unacceptable if the person is totally unknown and is not prepared to identify themselves. It could well make the person receiving it very unsecure. On facebook I believe you can make it so friends can only see your photos. At least then it gives some security. I’m not an expert with FB so more advice would be needed. I do however love the idea of you being secretly jealous. You appear to be very confident and very sexy lady.

Time to block the number… Its OK if people do it between themselves…
But if you don’t know them no… How did they get her number…

Wrong, wrong,wrong,wrong…stalking !!! , wooo, wooo, wooo. Alarm bells ringing.
Id be down the local nick with the photo. DNA check to see if they are on a data base.

Probably a burner phone as well…not even the thickest perv is liable to leave themselves that open to having collar felt.