Soaking

What’s this all about?

No idea.

Apparently it’s where you place your penis in your O/H pussy but no thrusting :thinking:

Interesting… Never heard of it before.

Sounds like me after not checking the weather forecast before I go out :rofl:

7 Likes

It’s a sort of loophole in the LDS chastity rules as it’s arguably not sex if neither person is moving. It’s normally accompanied by someone else jumping up and down on the bed

2 Likes

People who would enjoy that level of immaturity aren’t legally allowed to have sex.

Just like me after walking home from the pub tonight without a coat :joy:

There’s a variant of this that works pretty well. When the guy is inside the girl, but doesn’t thrust…instead she focuses on just using her vaginal muscles. Obviously, it doesn’t work for everybody. Some girls can pull inwards, some girls can only push outward, and some have very little conscious control, if any. I’ve tried doing it and its OK…my GF has the real talent. I think it is mostly a thing for teens/early 20’s still living at home with parents and trying to be quiet. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Sounds like when you do the washing by hand and leave things to soak lol :joy:

It’s kinda fun… we’ll do this on the couch spooning sometimes when we’re just watching TV

2 Likes

Never knew there was a name for it. lol My wife and I recently did this. We were just messing around with different angles, she was on top and said, I wonder how long we could stay like this? She sat there for a few minutes and then began clenching her vagina muscles and I would tell her when and how it felt. Was kinda fun, I was surprised how much she could tighten around my dick. Something different!

4 Likes

I believe that the idea is that the male partner inserts his penis fully into the female partner’s vagina and holds it there.
I think the idea is like soaking in a hot bath rather than taking a quick shower - both get you clean but one encourages you to slow down and enjoy the experience. The point is to slow down and focus on the sensations.

2 Likes

Must give this a try the next time she’s on top… Sounds immense :heart_eyes::+1:t2:

2 Likes

I used to soak my conkers in vinegar to make them harder! :joy:

3 Likes

Reminds me a little of that old Simpson’s episode where Bart starts walking in Lisa’s direction whilst swinging his fists, and tells her if she gets hit then it’s her own fault.

Brushing them with nail polish was the real move.

2 Likes