Soaps for Toy Cleaning

I’ve been advised to use oil-free and fragrance-free soaps for cleaning toys. Are all types of oils harmful, or are there specific ones to avoid? I’m having difficulty finding soaps without any oils at all, and I’m curious if anyone can provide more detailed descriptions of what to do, I’m a bit confused lol.

1 Like

Just use standard anti bacterial hand wash, and dry off straight away, keeping some toys separate in a cotton bag(s) helps too

1 Like

I use anti bac hand soap with warm water and let them air dry. If I’ve used lube, then i’ll wash them twice. Sometimes I’ll spritz with toy cleaner, let it sit for 30 secs and then rinse off, but mostly just the hand soap.

Most toy cleaners are not anti bac, the only one I’ve seen is JO or for fleshlight type toys.

Store all your toys separately in a bag or the box it came in and they’ll last longer.

I use water only - have lost too many toys in the past using soap or other cleaning stuff - there are so many ways to damage your toys so I stick to warm water - allow to dry naturally and then pack away in a small cotton bag

I tend to just use the normal hand wash in the bottle I get to clean my toys and haven’t ever had any problems before :slightly_smiling_face: