Soft swinging

I'm not interested in full swinging but love the idea of my wife and I having sex in a room of others. Has anyone had any experience of this and how did u go about organising?

1 Like

Isn't this more just exhibitionism rather than any kind of swinging? To me the idea of "soft" swinging would perhaps be some mutual snogging and fondling, touching and caressing in a swap or group environment, without any actual intercourse.

In any case, have you considered going on chaturbate or similar cam site? Sex in front of other people through a screen rather than in the room itself might be way to step towards/work upto it? It's certainly easier to arrange/organise than doing it in person. Also you can make sure your faces are out-of-shot or wear ball masks etc if exposure to (potentially) hundreds or thousands of people is an issue.

Have fun and good luck!

Me and my wife also love the idea of this, she is definatley a exhibitionist but very self confident. it drives her wild the thought of us having sex in public with people watching but her being so body concious is holding her back.

as far as your question goes sure there are clubs or parties you could go too which will be perfect place for you to begin.

i think thats a great idea eager 2 please and definately something i would like to try personally and think it would be good for my wife too.

I think you guys needs to exchange details, obs against the rules tho ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

@HappyHusband79

I think having sex on webcam would be a very solid way for your wife to experience it. She likes the thought of people watching, and can stay anonymous, and you have instant/live feedback from viewers. I'm sure reading comments from people enjoying the sight of her (and you, of course) would do wonders for both her desire and her self confidence. Also, less intimidating than having real people in the room! ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

@Ads:-)

I'm sure they could do it via PM with no issue. ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Eager-2-Please wrote:

@HappyHusband79

I think having sex on webcam would be a very solid way for your wife to experience it. She likes the thought of people watching, and can stay anonymous, and you have instant/live feedback from viewers. I'm sure reading comments from people enjoying the sight of her (and you, of course) would do wonders for both her desire and her self confidence. Also, less intimidating than having real people in the room!

@Ads:-)

I'm sure they could do it via PM with no issue.

PM can we PM?

There is no private message function on this site and it's not allowed to share contact information.

Same idea here dixie, please post if you find something

We've been swinging for about 5 years now, and have tried various sites and been to a few clubs.

We'd recommend fab swingers (google it). It's free and there's a good mix of people.

As Eager says though, what you've mentioned does sound more like exhibitionism than swinging. To us (and many others) soft swinging is everything except for full penetration.

A swinging club is a good place to start. It's f**king terrifying ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)the first time, but if you've gone to a good club, you'll relax in no time. The hosts should make you welcome and there's never any pressure. Just don't go on a night which allows single men. Trust me on this. They can be incredibly creepy and pushy in some clubs, which could be very off-putting to a new couple. Most clubs do couples only nights.

Just a word of advice though, it can be better than you're prepared for and any rules you make you may find yourselves breaking...! There's just something incredible about being watched by loads of other people, who are doing exactly what you're doing!

Hope you have fun!

I've just done some reading Eager to please and it seems you're right with the definitions, maybe we could stretch ourselves to everything but full sex with others :-)

Sxleksaker wrote:

There is no private message function on this site and it's not allowed to share contact information.

Oh right. Didn't realise there wasn't a PM function.

We organised a meet with a lovely couple on Fabswingers. Organised a meeting at their house, profile stated that they were just soft swingers. Just liked watching other couples fuck while they did. But in the warm up we were all fondling each other and giving lots of oral to each other’s partners before having sex with our respective partners. After the first round and a little chat in between we started fondling each other’s partners and performing oral again. I said to the males partner that her husband was really enjoying getting his cock sucked by my partner. I said I bet he really wants to give her a good fuck. His wife asked him if he would like to fuck her in which he eagerly said yes. I said to my OH if she wanted to fuck him. Before we knew it we were getting condoms on and fucking each others partners. So be careful if you just want people to watch as it can get extremely hot and before you know you’ve full swapped.

1 Like

Swapping is more fun :wink:

1 Like

Absolutely! Nothing better than watching your partner get a good fucking, then taking her home and giving her an even better fuck!

2 Likes