Softer/flexible dildo

So anywhoo.
Howdy y’all dildo aficionados in the audience.

I’m on the hunt for a dildo that is alot more realistic and soft, flexible, and not as firm as this (
https://www.lovehoney.com.au/sex-toys/dildos/non-realistic-dildos/p/lovehoney-air-and-water-curved-silicone-suction-cup-dildo-7-inch-/a30709g75257.html)

That one linked feels like I could snap it with minimal force, doesnt move with the body at all, and doesnt feel good going in.
Looking at the realistic dildo section of the online store, they all say they are firm, just like the linked one.

Just looking for something that follows the bodies lead alot more naturally.

Thank you all.

My most realistic dildo without question is this one. It is dual density so plenty of flex and has a surface that moves freely (you can also just do a search of dual density to get a similar selection of flexible dildos if a foreskin is not for you). If you scroll down (from the link here you’ll probably have to refresh the page to show pictures, videos and reviews) you can watch the product video (not the one included with the photos that shows nothing!) This video shows the full flex and movement. There are also really good reviews from @Blonde_Bunny and @wildflower on page 4.

On the non realistic front I have this one, but in the blue star version rather the pink hearts which I can’t find on the AU site. It is desribed as “liquid silicone” and has lots of flex.

In terms of others, I have heard very good things about the feel of the Vixen VixSkin range but they have a very high price tag and I’ve no personal experience, they do look fantastic though.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for your comment. Super helpful! :slight_smile:

https://www.lovehoney.com.au/sex-toys/dildos/realistic-dildos/p/lifelike-lover-classic-dual-density-ultra-realistic-dildo-6-inch/a40335g73718.html so this would be just as flexible as the foreskin one you linked yes?
(Also, how do you make the shorter links like you did via mobile?)

I’m thinking either that or the liquid silicone pink hearts one, which I assume is just as flexible as the dual density?

1 Like

Dual density is the way forward for sure! The first one @Peitho linked to we have too and it is great even the suction cup seems to hold quite well :wink: for a second choice the

Is great a nice heavy feel with plenty of flex and vibrations

2 Likes

Seems dual density is the winner then. Thank you :slight_smile:

Seems the second option though isnt on the AU website though. :sweat_smile:

We have a couple from the Lifelike Lover range and although they aren’t dual density they do feel very nice.

1 Like

Take a look at this range from the Dr. Watch the video.

1 Like

I believe that, yes, that one will be just as flexible just without the moving outer but it will be flexible :white_check_mark:.

The pink hearts is absolutely as flexible, it just doesn’t have quite as squishy a surface. I find it’s slightly more grippy than some silicone dildos and the dual density ones but if you have lube this will be no problem at all :white_check_mark:.

The long hand way of the short links is square brackets around the text you want to make a link followed by (with no space) normal curved brackets around the link however the forum has a very nice little feature where if you copy the link you can then just highlight over the text you want to make a link and paste and it will create it all for you :+1:t2:. So [link text](link address) or highlight and paste which will produce the same thing but is just quicker. Final way, click on the link icon which opens up this window, put the address in the top and whatever text you want in the bottom and again it creates the right bracket formular for you. Hope that helps.

2 Likes

Same flexibility but without the loose skin is what Im after :3
Thank you so much for your info.
I think I’ll go with the dual density based on yours and one other recommendation. :slight_smile:

And ofcourse I have lube :sweat_smile: wouldnt use a toy without it.

Well hey, found it. Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I second the Doc Johnson realistic Signature Cocks line! I have the Small Hands version and it’s honestly my absolute fav :hot_face:
Dual density, flexible, and honestly just feels amazing!

2 Likes

We like This one

1 Like

We also like that one. Soft, squishy, flexes, and a smoother silicone finish with very little drag (although it can go a little on the sticky side if you thrust a lot without re-lubing).