Solo Anal fisting

Who has tryed self anal fisting and what is the best position for it and also can you tell me good positions for anal dildoing?

Firstly Hi and welcome to the forum xx

If playing solo anally the best position is on your side with your knees pulled up. This should ensure that you can insert anything reasonably comfortably. Solo anal fisting......I think you may need to be a contortionist ! I really don't think it would be possible due to the angle needed xx

Try with either hand one will be easier than the other, or try a fisting dildo better still find someone to help you ? I can do it from the front but it's not that comfortable from behind maybe easier for females?

I agree with both Terri JJ and Quiet ones are worse!

When it comes to self-fisting, it depends on how flexible you are.

If you use toys, the easiest way is to place the toy on the floor and ''sit'' on it or ride it.

I found I could self fist the other day in the bath by accident. Bit of an undignified position I wouldn't want a partner seeing me in but laying down knees up by your ears and either reach down and through or round the side. I found myself wriggling round into a better not quite onto my side position once it was nearly in.