Solo anal?

I enjoy anal, nothing to big but I really enjoy doing with my hubby either with him or a toy.

I was masturbating with a dildo the other day and suddenly had the urge for some anal play, id never done it on my own before but I really liked it.

Any other ladies like to play solo or just with their partner??

I prefer to play solo when doing anal, my OH is too big :)

I have a f*ucking machine that does the thrusting work when solo and can select the size i want in me ,no need for partner intervension -lol

I find solo anal play a bit difficult as my booty is so big. I can just about manage toget a butt plug in

Yes I enjoy solo anal masturbation. My last masturbation actually was anal play.

I must highlight a health factor here though, using a dildo for anal can be problematic for your vagina, if it isn't cleaned properly. If any poo particles/bacteria from your back passage enters your vagina then you can get infections/UTI's etc. (Hence why we wipe front to back) I really advise against going from back passage then into vagina with the same dildo. If you use this particular dildo again for vaginal use then please clean it thoroughly/disinfect if you can.

I have a seperate glass dildo especially for anal which I reviewed a few days ago:

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32884&reviewid=194136#customer_reviews

With this dildo I can actually stimulate my Gspot and reach several orgasms ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

🐼

I have a thinner dildo for anal play ^_^ and it's amazing. Can't get enough

Yep.. I often do solo anal... I either use anal beads and use dildos simultaneously, and usually a wand, literally mind blowing.

I also love the glass anal dildo and only use it for that as I'm ocd about not using anal toys for vaginal play.

I've only been interested in anal recently and I'm so into it now... Hubby is too big to but we shall get there 🙌

I tend to prefer experimenting with anal play with my partner rather than alone but I have done it solo before. It all depends on what mood I'm in and where that takes me 😊